Robert Plant at the Beacon, NY - Jan 29 - Fan Interviews

bigzepfan

Hello fellow Zepheads!

I'm trying out something completely new. Fan Interviews at rock concerts and i'm calling it FrontRowDave's "From the Fans" DVD Series.

If anyone is going to the Robert Plant and Band of Joy concert at the Beacon Theatre on January 29, 2011 please read the following:

I will be conducting fan interviews outside of the Beacon Theatre before and after the show. I'm not sure exactly where but I won't

be too hard to find. Just come to the front door to the venue and I won't be far.

What I do is interview YOU and put YOU on my DVD. This is your chance to tell everyone

exactly how much we love Robert and/or his new Band of Joy.

Copies of the DVD will be sent to the bands management company and

other key people so HOPEFULLY robert will get a chance to see how much we love him!!! I cannot guarantee he will see it, of course

but I will make every effort. Of that you can be sure!!!!!

There is a waiver you have to sign in order to be on the DVD and feel free to bring whatever you want to showoff(cool shirt or whatever) or bring a list

of what you want to say. I will also have some preset questions if that's how you want to do it.

This is a completely new venture, only tried once at my hometown of Kingston, NY for Gregg Allman and his Band and the fans

seemed to love the idea! I'm very close to finalizing that one and will certainly be posting it as soon as it is available.

ONE THING TO EVERYONE: There will be no robert bashing allowed at all. I personally wish he was playing with JJJ, but you know what?

That's his choice and we all have to live with it. I am letting everyone know in advance now and at the show. It is unacceptable PERIOD.

If you can let me know in advance if you're interested that would help! I'm on Facebook as Front Row Dave of course!

Everyone who participates in the event will have a DVD mailed to them at no charge. Let's have some fun and...

Rock on Everyone!

I went out today and rented professional cameras/lighting/microphones/tripod, the works for tomorrow.

Robert Plant and Led Zeppelin Fans deserve the best.

I will also be sending the footage to a professional video editing company

for them to edit, master and burn the DVD's for me.

In other words:

It will be a full-scale video production.

I invite anyone and everyone to come and participate!

I went out today and rented professional cameras/lighting/microphones/tripod, the works for tomorrow.

In other words:

Wow, you are going all out for this!

I wish I could be there.

Have a great time and I bet you will get alot of great interviews!

In other words:

Wow! sounds really cool!

Around what time will you be there by the Beacon?

In other words:

Wished I could be there. Come to Atlanta Feb5th :-)

Wow! sounds really cool!

Around what time will you be there by the Beacon?

Arrive by 4pm and setup not long after. Will be as close to the doors as they will allow.

I do preshow and aftershow interviews.

You can bring your own skit or i can ask questions, whichever u prefer.

Everyone who is on will get a free DVD. This one is gonna Rock!

Aw I would do this but I'm only going to the Sunday show!

I'm tempted to stay over and do sunday also. I can't even begin to tell you how tempted I am.

I have some commitments for monday, but you know......

If I'm there I won't be hard to find. I'm the guy with the white FrontRowDave hat and the camera.

Wished I could be there. Come to Atlanta Feb5th :-)

I definitely plan on doing shows by request, but Atlanta!

and U know I luv U, but Atlanta!

Can we meet inbetween, maybe zeppfest in DC in May?

That is going to be one huge FrontRowDave weekend!!

Arrive by 4pm and setup not long after. Will be as close to the doors as they will allow.

I do preshow and aftershow interviews.

You can bring your own skit or i can ask questions, whichever u prefer.

Everyone who is on will get a free DVD. This one is gonna Rock!

Well I live on the wrong side of the continent to be involved, but I am excited to see how this turns out. I hope we get to see some of the interviews here.

Everyone have a great time tonight.

Hey Dave... Hope the show at the Beacon was as much fun as the one at the HOB in Boston. Can't wait to see the footage. Had an AWESOME time with you in the front row! You ROCK!

Will send you an email later (still have your card) of pics. Loved your video up on you-tube. Wish I could've gone to NY. THANKS for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Steph

Hey Dave... Hope the show at the Beacon was as much fun as the one at the HOB in Boston. Can't wait to see the footage. Had an AWESOME time with you in the front row! You ROCK!

Will send you an email later (still have your card) of pics. Loved your video up on you-tube. Wish I could've gone to NY. THANKS for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Steph

Awesome hangin with you guys too! NY was a trip. just got home. downloading vids as we speak.

c the next post.

Glad to let everyone know that FrontRowDave's "From the Fans" was a smashing success tonight. One thing for sure. Led Zeppellin fans love to talk about Led Zeppelin.

So cool to meet Stargroves Tangie and to hang out with SuperDave once again.

I met some absolutely amazing people tonight One guy saw robert 80 times!!!!!

I even had a Lady Gaga fan come by to do an interview. didn't know she did a cover of zep before her rise to stardom.

I want to thank everyone who participated tonight!!!! I've got soooo many interviews!

And the show was absolutely stunning. Seeing Boston Tuesday and Beacon tonight only makes me think one thing.

Robert's playing one more night in NY and there is no way in a million years that I'm going to miss it. I had absolutely

no intention of going, however this was soooo cool tonight that I just have to do it.

Rock on my friends!!!

FrontRowDave, it was great to meet you & happy to hear that lots of fans participated as well!

It was funny that strange guitar player had set up by you when you were trying to do the interviews- hopefully he won't be there again tonight!

Anybody who's going tonight- be sure to stop by FrontRowDave & do an interview- even if you're camera shy like me, he's really nice & will make you feel comfortable.

FrontRowDave, it was great to meet you & happy to hear that lots of fans participated as well!

It was funny that strange guitar player had set up by you when you were trying to do the interviews- hopefully he won't be there again tonight!

Anybody who's going tonight- be sure to stop by FrontRowDave & do an interview- even if you're camera shy like me, he's really nice & will make you feel comfortable.

I had a fun time doing the interview, but forgot what I was going to say on a couple of occasions. I noticed that guitar player too, who was quite annoying.

Dave and I were going into the show last night, when someone tried to get in with some sort of counterfeit ticket, the person had bought from a scalper. Security took care of it and ejected the guy. He wasn't happy to say the least, but the Beacon security handled it well.

It was such a great show last night. A few surprises and too bad I'm not going tonight. Would be nice if Robert returns to NYC later this year for more shows. Who knows?

I had a fun time doing the interview, but forgot what I was going to say on a couple of occasions. I noticed that guitar player too, who was quite annoying.

Dave and I were going into the show last night, when someone tried to get in with some sort of counterfeit ticket, the person had bought from a scalper. Security took care of it and ejected the guy. He wasn't happy to say the least, but the Beacon security handled it well.

It was such a great show last night. A few surprises and too bad I'm not going tonight. Would be nice if Robert returns to NYC later this year for more shows. Who knows?

Hi Super Dave!

I probably just missed you by a few minutes, I got there just before 7.

Funny how you mentioned that you forgot what you were going to say- when Dave asked me what songs I was looking forward to hearing my mind drew a blank for a few seconds LOL.

I feel bad for the guy who bought the fake ticket though. I know as we approached the Beacon there were several guys asking if we needed or were selling tix- one was even standing right in front of the place!

Absolutely loved the show, especially Rich Woman, Satan, Tangerine, House of Cards & Ramble On.

And after Robert sees the fan interview DVD, well he'll just have to come back again! :D

Hi Super Dave!

I probably just missed you by a few minutes, I got there just before 7.

Funny how you mentioned that you forgot what you were going to say- when Dave asked me what songs I was looking forward to hearing my mind drew a blank for a few seconds LOL.

I feel bad for the guy who bought the fake ticket though. I know as we approached the Beacon there were several guys asking if we needed or were selling tix- one was even standing right in front of the place!

Absolutely loved the show, especially Rich Woman, Satan, Tangerine, House of Cards & Ramble On.

And after Robert sees the fan interview DVD, well he'll just have to come back again! :D

Let's just hope Dave is able to get the dvd to Robert and he watches it. Would love for him to do more shows. Can never get enough. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words guys! I just got home from tonights show. People are luvin' it!

I had two from last night come back and do more interviews tonight and I had one guy who hung out

with the band many years ago and had the best John Bonham story I think I've ever heard...but you'll

have to watch the video once it's done!

I am going to the editors on Thursday with the footage. I've been doing my own editing on Gregg Allman's show, however

Robert Plant deserves nothing but the best(that I can afford anyway!).

The show was incredible tonight as well. they opened with Misty Mountain Hop. That was def unexpected.

They were spot on thoughout as well.

I got back from the show a little while ago, it was really good! Robert walked right past me when he arrived at the theatre and I almost died lol and then I got to say hi to Buddy when he came out a little while after so that was cool. I had a good time!

Archived