Robert Plant will be on David Letterman

DavidZoso

Thanks for letting me know. Worth losing some beauty sleep for, wouldn't you say, ladies??

I gave up on beauty sleep ages ago...I watch Dave most nights. :)

But to get to your question, yes, definitely!! :D

Thanks for letting me know. Worth losing some beauty sleep for, wouldn't you say, ladies??

I have it marked on my calendar....I get home from work @ 9. I'll try to stay awake...I mean I will stay up to wait for Robert since I didn't see him and Band of Joy in Toronto last weekend

Juliet :coffee:

If someone decides to post Robert's appearance, for those who can't stay up that late to watch it, don't post it on YouTube, because it will be removed almost immediately. Instead provide the link from the CBS site.

Not necessarily true. I'm not exactly sure how it works but there's lots of musical performances from Letterman's show that are still up on YouTube, even ones from very recent weeks (such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLqFF89UtU. The powers that be at the labels and corporations just need to go ahead and accept outlets like YouTube as part of the musical/entertainment landscape because having your song/video posted on there is only going to help promote your artists and make it easier for their fans to "share" their music. When I saw the Black Crowes this past summer they (meaning the Black Crowes themselves) had very strict rules in place against taping and filming, mainly because the Crowes sell their shows online after the fact but as long as fans have cellphones they are never going to put a stop to it. By the time I got home from the show that night, their nearly 10 minute encore of the Velvet Underground's

was already online.

Not necessarily true. I'm not exactly sure how it works but there's lots of musical performances from Letterman's show that are still up on YouTube, even ones from very recent weeks (such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLqFF89UtU. The powers that be at the labels and corporations just need to go ahead and accept outlets like YouTube as part of the musical/entertainment landscape because having your song/video posted on there is only going to help promote your artists and make it easier for their fans to "share" their music. When I saw the Black Crowes this past summer they (meaning the Black Crowes themselves) had very strict rules in place against taping and filming, mainly because the Crowes sell their shows online after the fact but as long as fans have cellphones they are never going to put a stop to it. By the time I got home from the show that night, their nearly 10 minute encore of the Velvet Underground's

was already online.

Thanks. But it does seem that performances on the networks seem to be the ones that are removed first, since they're of great quality and not just someone with a cell phone. I do remember, when Jimmy played over in Beijing at the closing ceremonies for the Olympics, how fast the clips of WLL were removed from YouTube. But I guess it just depends on who's having these removed. Whether it's the record label or a TV network.

Archived