Sexism in football ?

Fool In The Rain 60

Gray and Keys have been stitched up,pure and simple.

You can only be stitched up so-far - they said the words, used the tone, did the actions. They've been stitched up by being exposed for what they actually are.

Good riddance.

You can only be stitched up so-far - they said the words, used the tone, did the actions. They've been stitched up by being exposed for what they actually are.

Good riddance.

I do not refer to,for want of a better phrase,the microphone incident.That I found repugnant,but the criticism of the femail linesman was made off camera during the course of a private conversation.It was not meant for the public domain and it should never have got there.If you can now be sacked for a comment made under these terms then God help the rest of us as well.

When your in the job for 20 years, your feet under the table, you get comfortable, you start throwing your weight and opinions out as they did,it became acceptable in their world, its about time they got the push..we live in a different world now , greasy chins and cashew nut heads are no longer needed.

In life change is hard to accept, I admit few years back when they started introducing female commentators on the radio on the football, they just didn't sound right as have been use to males , yet you get use to it and now think nothing of it. Same with anything new, musics the same.

I will look forward to a new lineup, when I watch it for free on the net :)

and you

Sorry mate I couldn't understand you your cockney accent :whistling:

And I don't want to see any "All wite all wite ours it going then mate, all wite all wait" either. :o

I would like to see someone who has the presence of say a Trevor McDonald , or a person who can communicate in the Queens English to all of us, not some Colloquial or Colonial Eeeeeejut like Lenny Henry or Gazza, ya knows what I means don't yazzzzzzz? ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

When your in the job for 20 years, your feet under the table, you get comfortable, you start throwing your weight and opinions out as they did,it became acceptable in their world, its about time they got the push..we live in a different world now , greasy chins and cashew nut heads are no longer needed.

In life change is hard to accept, I admit few years back when they started introducing female commentators on the radio on the football, they just didn't sound right as have been use to males , yet you get use to it and now think nothing of it. Same with anything new, musics the same.

I will look forward to a new lineup, when I watch it for free on the net :)

Hi Leddy,

I was think, "I could do their job on me own, for a few grand a week, no trouble" wadda you think? :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

And I don't want to see any "All wite all wite ours it going then mate, all wite all wait" either. :o

I would like to see someone who has the presence of say a Trevor McDonald , or a person who can communicate in the Queens English to all of us, not some Colloquial or Colonial Eeeeeejut like Lenny Henry or Gazza, ya knows what I means don't yazzzzzzz? ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

Ahh you stole my next gag :slapface:,

Hi Leddy,

I was think, "I could do their job on me own, for a few grand a week, no trouble" wadda you think? :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

A few grand a week ???? I would do it for a grand a week, a cup of English tea and a hand Job from one of the female runners.............oops this is a sexism topic...my bad :slapface: .....I hear by appologise and hand my notice in as dark forces are in action here :rolleyes:

Ahh you stole my next gag :slapface:,

A few grand a week ???? I would do it for a grand a week, a cup of English tea and a hand Job from one of the female runners.............oops this is a sexism topic...my bad :slapface: .....I hear by appologise and hand my notice in as dark forces are in action here :rolleyes:

OK Leddy, I'm willing to split the pot 50-50 whit ya, me and you or you and me, we would be a great double act don't ya think? and we could play Zepp songs and charge Jimmy a couple of quid for doing him a favour, and maybe, if Robert would drop the dead donkey country bollox, well maybe we could get the boys together for some sort of half time entertainment, wadda ya say? :D

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, The Sky's the limit. :whistling:

OK Leddy, I'm willing to split the pot 50-50 whit ya, me and you or you and me, we would be a great double act don't ya think? and we could play Zepp songs and charge Jimmy a couple of quid for doing him a favour, and maybe, if Robert would drop the dead donkey country bollox, well maybe we could get the boys together for some sort of half time entertainment, wadda ya say? :D

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, The Sky's the limit. :whistling:

:hysterical: where do I sign :)

LEDDY Sign..leddy.......................................

PS as much as I love Robert, he does have to drop the as you say"The Country Bollox" if he is to be a pundit when his Wolves are playing :). JPJ can park our car (oh no not that tired old gag :)).

Actually can we have "Gabby Logan" in some capacity on the show :rolleyes::wub:

PS as much as I love Robert, he does have to drop the as you say"The Country Bollox" if he is to be a pundit when his Wolves are playing :). JPJ can park our car (oh no not that tired old gag :)).

Actually can we have "Gabby Logan" in some capacity on the show :rolleyes::wub:

I'm sure Gobby Logan aka Yorath could tuck a few things in hey Andy, sorry I mean Leddy. :blush:

But she's a SHE and a Welcher so its a NO NO from the start as I'm both a Sexist and a Racist and sometimes just a BIG MOUTHED BIGOT, but I'll change if I have too, but not in the Lines(wo)man's dressing room. :o

And Wolves can be our first match if Robert doesn't give us the finger,

"But there will be no Band of Joy for this Molineux Boy"

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Robert better be quick, we only do the Premier League at SKY, and the Wolves will be Wandering downward soon. :(

I'm sure Gobby Logan aka Yorath could tuck a few things in hey Andy, sorry Leddy. :blush:

But she's a SHE and a Welcher so its a NO NO from the start as I'm both a Sexist and a Racist and sometimes just a BIG MOUTHED BIGOT, but I'll change if I have too, but not in the Lines(wo)man's dressing room. :o

And Wolves can be our first match if Robert doesn't give us the finger,

"But there will be no Band of Joy for this Molineux Boy"

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Robert better be quick, we only do the Premier League at SKY, and the Wolves will be Wandering downward soon. :(

I need the kleenex (no not because of Gabby chat :o ) as I have tears running down my cheeks pmsl.

Look Gabs is allowed in the dressing room to help relieve any tensions that might arise :o first show nerves etc (you understand)

I think we need the team to look at when Bob stops his "Non stop Bollox tour" in the US and see if we can coincide at least one Wolves game before they drop with who ever else might be going down :whistling:

I need the kleenex (no not because of Gabby chat :o ) as I have tears running down my cheeks pmsl.

Look Gabs is allowed in the dressing room to help relieve any tensions that might arise :o first show nerves etc (you understand)

I think we need the team to look at when Bob stops his "Non stop Bollox tour" in the US and see if we can coincide at least one Wolves game before they drop with who ever else might be going down :whistling:

"And like my dreams they fade and die"

Gobby can stay, but just to show we aren't Sexists you understand, well I'm still a Practicing Misogynist but that's between Misses BIGDAN and myself. ;)

And we will need at least one Gay and one Ethnic just to keep the Wolves from the Doors so to speak, do you have anyone in mind? how about a GBH? (Gay-Beige-Hetroseptic) called Wanda, I know just the sort mate. :o

Kind Regards, Danny

"And like my dreams they fade and die"

Gobby can stay, but just to show we aren't Sexists you understand, well I'm still a Practicing Misogynist but that's between Misses BIGDAN and myself. ;)

And we will need at least one Gay and one Ethnic just to keep the Wolves from the Doors so to speak, do you have anyone in mind? how about a GBH? (Gay-Beige-Hetroseptic) called Wanda, I know just the sort mate. :o

Kind Regards, Danny

Well the good thing havingGabs in is that we kill two birds (oops sexest) with one stone with here being welch and female :), now if we can get to bat for thoth sides, we could kill 3 birds with said stone :slapface:

Well the good thing havingGabs in is that we kill two birds (oops sexest) with one stone with here being welch and female :), now if we can get to bat for thoth sides, we could kill 3 birds with said stone :slapface:

Now lets get serious, this Topic is about "Sexism in Football", so lets deal with exactly that, hey?

1. Football is a Man's game.

2. Football is watched mainly by Men.

3. Women watch Football because it stimulates them Sexually to see fit young men prance about, something which is lacking in their partners.

4. Men pay for Football, whether its at the GATE, or through Buying the KITS or through SKY SPORTS SUBSCRIPTIONS.

5. The answer to all this is for Women to keep away from Men's Football and Support their own Game, don't become Referees, Linesmen, Coaches, Managers, Owners, or Supporters. Start up your own Leagues with your own Money and don't let any Men interfere in Your Game. And that way Sexism in Football would be no more. :thumbsup:

6. Sorted. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

Now lets get serious, this Topic is about "Sexism in Football", so lets deal with exactly that, hey?

1. Football is a Man's game.

2. Football is watched mainly by Men.

3. Women watch Football because it stimulates them Sexually to see fit young men prance about, something which is lacking in their partners.

4. Men pay for Football, whether its at the GATE, or through Buying the KITS or through SKY SPORTS SUBSCRIPTIONS.

5. The answer to all this is for Women to keep away from Men's Football and Support their own Game, don't become Referees, Linesmen, Coaches, Managers, Owners, or Supporters. Start up your own Leagues with your own Money and don't let any Men interfere in Your Game. And that way Sexism in Football would be no more. :thumbsup:

6. Sorted. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

1. A Man's game you call that bunch of Actresses MEN.

2. Yes mainly men watch football. Why because they are to idle to get off their ARSE'S, easier to watch some exercise than do it for yourself.

3.Women would more likely get more sexual stimulation from a good book. Rather than men :whistling: Prancing.

4. More fool you then. You only have SKY SPORTS because your wife lets you. For a bit of peace & quite.

5. Sounds like fear that women do a better job than men. Come and join in with women's sport we have nothing to fear, we welcome all.

6. Sorted most men couldn't sort their washing.

As to the other 2 mugs losing their jobs, it was a catalogue of sexiest comments that they had made not just the 1 :rolleyes:

2. Yes mainly men watch football. Why because they are to idle to get off their ARSE'S, easier to watch some exercise than do it for yourself.

3.Women would more likely get more sexual stimulation from a good book. Rather than men :whistling: Prancing.

4. More fool you then. You only have SKY SPORTS because your wife lets you. For a bit of peace & quite.

5. Sounds like fear that women do a better job than men. Come and join in with women's sport we have nothing to fear, we welcome all.

As to the other 2 mugs losing their jobs, it was a catalogue of sexiest comments that they had made not just the 1 :rolleyes:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical:

I've been well and truly "TOLD" by you Fool, so I'm off to watch Topless Darts from Roehampton then hey? :o;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Danny, I think you just got :buttsmack::hysterical:

Danny, I think you just got :buttsmack::hysterical:

Yeah Ally I did, and the support for my so called "MAN FRIENDS" is somewhat lacking, maybe I'll opt for a sex change and join up with the Girls on here, they have more balls between them to play with than us lot of wimps, Whooooo Shirley. :o;):lol:

Very Kind Regards and Kisses, Danielle

Yeah Ally I did, and the support for my so called "MAN FRIENDS" is somewhat lacking, maybe I'll opt for a sex change and join up with the Girls on here, they have more balls between them to play with than us lot of wimps, Whooooo Shirley. :o;):lol:

Who are you sniping at about a lack of support from your man friends ???

Christine :)

What's for dinner then :bubble::D ?

Archived