Sexism in football ?

Fool In The Rain 60

What's for dinner then :bubble::D ?

I have the washing up from yesterday to do first, well this is the first time I've ever been a woman you know, and I'm gonna be a real slut, :o

Yeah, its the first time I wont have to perform at my best and I'm going to get well paid for it as well. :D

Or so HE has promised, and if He is as good as HIS word as I was then I bet I'll be left feeling unsatisfied and short changed. :o

Regards, Danielle

I have the washing up from yesterday to do first, well this is the first time I've ever been a woman you know, and I'm gonna be a real slut, :o

Yeah, its the first time I wont have to perform at my best and I'm going to get well paid for it as well. :D

Or so HE has promised, and if He is as good as HIS word as I was then I bet I'll be left feeling unsatisfied and short changed. :o

Regards, Danielle

:lol:

Aaaawwwee ya!!! I'll take the two in the middle you can have the others Dan! I'll be in pain for weeks but I'll have a smile on my face at the same time!

Hi BLD, nice to see ya,

The front row, second left, a looker, reminds me of Misses BIGDAN, and she's way tooooo much for me nowadays so I will have to decline your kind offer, good luck with the others, and remember? don't forget to put somink on the end of it. :o;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Archived