Egypt is about to dump Mubarak

I know very well the history of Arab nations confabulating with Hitler's Nazi Germany to wipe out the Jews...and the Arab countries in question were (and still are today) the RIGHT-WING Pro -Western countries like the Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, etc.:):):)

It was the Palestinian and Muslim Brotherhood's ties to the Nazis during WW II that is the root cause of the anti-Semiitism in the Middle East (including Iran) today.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't answer silly provoking questions from BIASED posters:):)...let that be known and confirmed, but if anyone thinx I will run away and hde from a good debate, they're DEAD wrong:):):)

I have tried to refrain from commenting but enough is enough.

You mate, are a fair dinkum gibberer!

You make all these wild assumptions and opinions given as gospel, some based on fact and others purely speculative and highly provocative on your part and yet when someone calls you out and asks you a simple question you do run and hide.

The truth is you don't have ANY answers only half arsed, almost baseless, conspiracy theories.

Edited by Reggie29

I have tried to refrain from commenting but enough is enough.

You mate, are a fair dinkum gibberer!

You make all these wild assumptions and opinions given as gospel, some based on fact and others purely speculative and highly provocative on your part and yet when someone calls you out and asks you a simple question you do run and hide.

The truth is you don't have ANY answers only half arsed, almost baseless, conspiracy theories.

Is confirming a conspiracy aginast who SPEAKS his mind here by YOU half arsed peeps here "conspiracy talk"?? LUCKILY most of my mates (and there are many who think like I do) both in Australia and abroad are not HALF-ARSED like you lot!!!:):):)

Is confirming a conspiracy aginast who SPEAKS his mind here by YOU half arsed peeps here "conspiracy talk"?? LUCKILY most of my mates (and there are many who think like I do) both in Australia and abroad are not HALF-ARSED like you lot!!!:):):)

Have another bong mate, not that you need it!

You've confirmed nothing just offered up opinions and theories and as for providing any evidence we peeps are still waiting.

I speak my mind too and it seems you and your lot have lost yours.

Have another bong mate, not that you need it!

You've confirmed nothing just offered up opinions and theories and as for providing any evidence we peeps are still waiting.

I speak my mind too and it seems you and your lot have lost yours.

The documented posts of other posters here were highly ignored AS WELL , let alone if would WASTE my precious time in posting any proof (NOT I'm forced to with YOU LOT!!!!:):):)) of what I'm stating...there are other UNbiased forums / threads for this:):). If WE have lost OUR minds, YOU LOT have never ever had a MIND to start off with :):):):)

ROCK ON:):)......I AM WAITING!!!!!!:):):)

I AM WAITING!!!!!!:):):)

For what?

I've seen many "bad" governments (eastern and western), rise and fall in my time and they all had one thing in common, some corrupt idiot regime running them sometimes with a meglomaniac leading them.

Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Nicolae Ceausescu and Saddam Hussein to name a few.

They usually met the same end too, suicide, assassinated or tried and executed.

Some people blame religion as the cause of man's problems which is not entirely correct.

It is man's perverted interpretations of religious texts that are responsible for the woes and injustices etc., with the radical fanatics creating havoc in the name of their religion.

If you assume I'm right wing, you haven't got a clue.

For what?

I've seen many "bad" governments (eastern and western), rise and fall in my time and they all had one thing in common, some corrupt idiot regime running them sometimes with a meglomaniac leading them.

Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Nicolae Ceausescu and Saddam Hussein to name a few.

They usually met the same end too, suicide, assassinated or tried and executed.

Some people blame religion as the cause of man's problems which is not entirely correct.

It is man's perverted interpretations of religious texts that are responsible for the woes and injustices etc., with the radical fanatics creating havoc in the name of their religion.

If you assume I'm right wing, you haven't got a clue.

Now I see some light...:):)...I reckon that the PEOPLE and ONLY the People...have the RIGHT to kick out any type of tyrant despite any links he/she might have with the so-called "FRIENDLY NATIONS"....TYRANTS they are in ANY case. I don't assume that you are right-wing, centrre or left-wing for that matter....politics is all rotten to the bone anyway....but to brand the sovreign people who are fighting in the streets to change their country..for the better if possible...as I was saying, to brand them simply as TERRORISTS, FANATICS or ANARCHISTS is sheer crap. What would America be today if their Sons&Daughters didn't carry out the REvolution??! Were they FANATICS, TERRORISTS or ANARCHISTS...if they WERE...then I defend them:):):)!!!

Edited by spidersandsnakes

Now I see some light...:):)...I reckon that the PEOPLE and ONLY the People...have the RIGHT to kick out any type of tyrant despite any links he/she might have with the so-called "FRIENDLY NATIONS"....TYRANTS they are in ANY case.

So "the people" have the right to choose things hmm?

Well let's play around with this statement on a purely scholarly basis. So you claim that only "the people" (as in the citizens of the country, the mob, those not in direct control, etc.) have the right to revolution? Then do they also have the right to decide law?

If that's the case, than slavery in America should have existed far longer than 1865.

See, I'm not arguing one or the other, but rather proving that half-ass hippy explanations for how the world should work is horrifying short-sighted

I don't assume that you are right-wing, centrre or left-wing for that matter....politics is all rotten to the bone anyway....but to brand the sovreign people who are fighting in the streets to change their country..for the better if possible...as I was saying, to brand them simply as TERRORISTS, FANATICS or ANARCHISTS is sheer crap.
There have been plenty of revolutions that turned out horribly. France's Revolution led to the Napoleonic Wars, Russia was overthrown by Lenin, Mao conquered China, etc.

Simply supporting revolution for the sake of revolution is small-minded.

What would America be today if their Sons&Daughters didn't carry out the REvolution??! Were they FANATICS, TERRORISTS or ANARCHISTS...if they WERE...then I defend them:):):)!!

I would have supported them too. Alas, not all revolutions are good in spirit or for the people. I'm not saying what Egypt's is like, but explaining that not all "fighting for the people" revolutions turn out well (see most of Africa and South America) Edited by wanna be drummer

Hi all,

WBD,don't waste your time,.... :slapface:

How are you Bro? :wave:

KB

Been around, here and there. College dominates my life essentially and I've been checkin out different forums. Had to stop by though, it's been too long.

Other than that, things all been good. Hows about yourself? Hows the forum doin?

So "the people" have the right to choose things hmm?

Well let's play around with this statement on a purely scholarly basis. So you claim that only "the people" (as in the citizens of the country, the mob, those not in direct control, etc.) have the right to revolution? Then do they also have the right to decide law?

If that's the case, than slavery in America should have existed far longer than 1865.

See, I'm not arguing one or the other, but rather proving that half-ass hippy explanations for how the world should work is horrifying short-sighted

There have been plenty of revolutions that turned out horribly. France's Revolution led to the Napoleonic Wars, Russia was overthrown by Lenin, Mao conquered China, etc.

Simply supporting revolution for the sake of revolution is small-minded.

I would have supported them too. Alas, not all revolutions are good in spirit or for the people. I'm not saying what Egypt's is like, but explaining that not all "fighting for the people" revolutions turn out well (see most of Africa and South America)

Oh great I see more LIGHT at the end of the tunnel....thanx for debating and NOT simply "talking over yourself":):).....I see your point and I would NEVER defend a revolution without a JUST CAUSE, of course:):).....I don't accept one-way opinions like The American Revolution YES and all the others NO just because they were of another political faction....revolutions are REVOLUTIONS no matter where they come from:):). I have never mentioned hippy talk or even half hippy talk....I've grown out of that "utopistic" age many moons ago, heheheh :)

• 4 weeks later...