Will the reunion concert be televised?

Hello, I'm new to the forum and wondering if anyone has information about the reunion concert at the O2 arena in London on December 10, 2007 is it going to be televised or on the internet. Any helpful information is greatly appreciated. Hopefully Trashbag keeps his nose out of this one. I don't need his kind of help.

Hello, I'm new to the forum and wondering if anyone has information about the reunion concert at the O2 arena in London on December 10, 2007 is it going to be televised or on the internet. Any helpful information is greatly appreciated. Hopefully Trashbag keeps his nose out of this one. I don't need his kind of help.

Yes it will be televised live on all major networks.....tehehehe.

You are aware that when you started this thread, the concert had been over for several hours, right? So......why would you ask if it would be televised when the damn thing was over already?

Also, didn't you read the stickied thread at the top of the forum saying that NO, the concert would not be televised? Fucking hell.

You are aware that when you started this thread, the concert had been over for several hours, right? So......why would you ask if it would be televised when the damn thing was over already?

Also, didn't you read the stickied thread at the top of the forum saying that NO, the concert would not be televised? Fucking hell.

I really don't know whats wrong with people. First of all, I was referring to rebroadcast of the concert obviously i.e. pay per view, VH1 Classic. DVD Duh!. Second, I don't know what stickie note you're talking about but I found the answer I was looking for no thanks to those members who post sarcastic remarks that don't help anyone. Oh, by the way yes i am aware i started this thread unfortuneatly.

If you don't have anything helpfull to say don't say anything at all.

I really don't whats wrong with people. First of all, I was referring to rebroadcast of the concert obviously i.e. pay per view, VH1 Classic. DVD Duh!. Second, I don't know what stickie note you're talking about but I found the answer I was looking for no thanks to those members who post sarcastic remarks that don't help anyone.

No, you weren't. You asked if the concert would be televised. Nowhere in there does it refer to DVDs or rebroadcasts.

Secondly, you didn't see the stickied thread at the top of the forum that the administrator started? You know, the one that says "02 show on TV? NO."? Yeah right.

No, you weren't. You asked if the concert would be televised. Nowhere in there does it refer to DVDs or rebroadcasts.

Secondly, you didn't see the stickied thread at the top of the forum that the administrator started? You know, the one that says "02 show on TV? NO."? Yeah right.

I'm only posting again becuase i want to apologize for my oversight in the orginal post. I actually didn't say rebroadcasts or DVD or anything but I thought it would go with out saying being the damn concert is OVER. Also I still see nothing on this thread about the sticky you were referencing but I did see i what believe you are talking about in the main topic selection maybe thats what you were actually talking about and I misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying these issues for me.

Drummerdan,

Welcome to the board. Everyone is cool here, believe me. You just have to understand that at least 5 threads A DAY have been started for weeks now, asking "will the concert be televised?", "will it be released on DVD?", "is there anywhere I can watch/listen to the show?", and people get tired of it eventually. They get tired of saying "dude, read the umpteen other threads asking this same question before posting a new one..." It's gotten to the point where people are convinced that people are just being clowns, asking the question again just to get peoples' goats. So you hit a sore spot, that's all.

Drummerdan,

Welcome to the board. Everyone is cool here, believe me. You just have to understand that at least 5 threads A DAY have been started for weeks now, asking "will the concert be televised?", "will it be released on DVD?", "is there anywhere I can watch/listen to the show?", and people get tired of it eventually. They get tired of saying "dude, read the umpteen other threads asking this same question before posting a new one..." It's gotten to the point where people are convinced that people are just being clowns, asking the question again just to get peoples' goats. So you hit a sore spot, that's all.

Thanks Mattmc1973 for the favorable greeting. I can appreciate the fact and I am sure there have been many threads of the same topic but I asure you that before posting i looked via search for the thread containing this topic and didn't find anything untill minutes after initiating this thread I spotted one started by the admin. And after seeing this thread which had many posts and answers to my question I indicated this in the 5th post on this thread hence ending the need in my mind for this thread entirely.

the only thing that has been confirmed is an upcoming dvd of the performances, no word on release date. p.s. don't be discouraged by the negative responses, they're just completely self-absorbed assholes.

Archived