Photos from Jimmy's Book

Magic Fills the Air

I've started a new thread to share the photos from Jimmy's book from Genesis that we've all been waiting so long for with other members on forum.

I'll start with a few early photos:

This one is the first photo in the book, Jimmy as choir boy, his choirmaster was called Mr Coffin! :D

Pagebook_3.jpg

This photo is of Jimmy at home with his first guitar.

Pagebook_44.jpg

This one is from Jimmy's first passport aged 20. He went to Germany, then he went to America for a month.

Pagebook_37.jpg

Finally this one is of Jimmy when he was in the Yardbirds. A reliable source has told me that the flag he is holding is upside down! :rolleyes:

Pagebook_5-1.jpg

Thanks for sharing Magic! Now....we know he's 5'11 and a half.

Nice of you to take the time to do this for us. B)

Hi Hotplant,

No, he's 5'10'' now that he's seen a Shrink. :lol:

Hi Magic,

Thanks for sharing, how did you know about the flag? you are truly knowledgeable. :notworthy:

Kind Regards, Danny

Its good eve from here though :blink::P , ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have to say to some of the pictures of Page on stage are some of the most iconic pics in music, him with Gibson hung low looking like a cool dude :)

I've started a new thread to share the photos from Jimmy's book from Genesis that we've all been waiting so long for with other members on forum.

I'll start with a few early photos:

Thank you for starting this thread, Magic!

Because I've spent a lot of time in the same place (although a few years after Jimmy), this photo is my favorite:

JPSphinx1977.jpg

Magic, thanks for starting the thread. Anyone looking for anything in particular. I can post a few more tonight :-)

Thank you for the offer Deborah! I'd love to see any recent photos (Silver Fox photos, as I call them). And any with his comments. How fascinating!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are few more to share. Enjoy

JimmyBookPressReceptionSydney1972.jpg

I love his caption to this. It just shows how important Zeppelin is now that people wouldn't even recognize him then.

Jimmy in 1983 walking along the wing of a plane in LA.

Pagebook_26.jpg

That is my favorite one. I am going to post a few I love as well.

I love his caption for this :D

Jimmybook070.jpg

I always how loved the way he looked in this photo shoot from '76. I am so happy he included it. These are among my favorites in the entire book. They must be the contact sheets

Jimmybook086.jpg

Jimmybook087.jpg

The Sphinx is another one I loved.

Jimmybook095.jpg

Archived