Studio Mess-Ups

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A few more not mentioned here:

Black Dog - Bonzo can be heard clicking his sticks, counting the band at the beginning.

Bring it on Home - Page can be heard switching tones during the harmonica wail before the riff kicks in.

Ten Years Gone - some guitar track is humming.

Dazed and Confused - a weird noise at 5:18 and 5:23 can be heard. Possibly something to do with the tape.

Bron Yr Aur - Page can be heard singing the last note, when he strokes down the guitar.

When the Levee Breaks - Robert is the only track where his pitch is not changed.

Hot Dog - a count in is heard. (Page or JPJ), and an E from Page can be heard during this.

Immigrant Song: a count in is heard. (probably the producer)

An obvious one: the drone mistake from friends to celebration day.

Celebration Day - Robert can be heard gasping for air after "All the fears that she's been hiding"

Out on the Tiles - Producer can be heard saying "stop".

Stairway to Heaven - JPJ can be heard breathing.

Friends - Jimmy says fuck after the false start.

Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You - Bonzo comes in a splitsecond earlier after "I hear it calling me back home".

Misty Mountain Hop - Jimmy is heard slightly playing the heavy part at 1:15.

Heartbreaker - solo is half a step higher.

Since I've Been Loving You - Bonham's pedal can be heard squeaking.

The Crunge - Talking at the beginning, and right before the riff comes in, a "ghost" of the riff can be heard.

I've been a fan of LZ since I was twelve. I've listened to every song..every album..every note..and I can't for the life of me grasp the reason why this thread even exists. Who the f*** cares about "studio" mistakes? Love the music. It's timeless. It's genius. It's Led Zeppelin!!!

Archived