ALICE COOPER Is Baffled By PLANT's Unwillingness To Take Part In ZEPPELIN Reunion

Not on your nelly mate, we are still mates though, no grudges on my part. :kiss:

Kind Regards, Danny

Yeh its ok, whens the big day with you two ? :)

Back on topic... Plant does what he does and thats it....good on him, I wonder how many more tours before he goes thats it ?? I expect after they write the new album there will be a tour and even though his kinda love for country music is a bit hard to take , I feel I will need to see him one more time live before either he or I go and meet thy maker :)

If I bumped into Mr.Plant on a street in London, my statement to him (after I got up from passing out) would NOT be "Wy don't you get together with the boys and tour?", it would be "God bless you for giving us so much great music over the last 40 years. And a special thank you for putting your own personel views aside and honoring Ahmet in 2007 and giving me the chance to see the mighty Zep live!"

Be grateful people, not greedy!

God, Stryder, you make me feel so stupid. :(

I've been doing some thinking and some examining of myself since the last time I posted, I did tell you I was a HammerChewer TrickCycalist didnt I? :o

Well I have got it in proportion now and I know what is going on, I'm treating it like its a Marriage Breakup rather than a Band Breakup. To me its like I so want My Parents (Jimmy and Robert, don't ask, I know) to get back together rather than they be happy with their new partners, cos I hate their new partners, I want my Mum and Dad back together so we can all be a Family again, like in the old days, and that's all folks, I want US to be a Family Again. :boohoo:

Now if Debs and Knebby are OK with me I would like to put it all to bed and move on, to an Orphanage if necessary. :o;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

If I bumped into Mr.Plant on a street in London, my statement to him (after I got up from passing out) would NOT be "Wy don't you get together with the boys and tour?", it would be "God bless you for giving us so much great music over the last 40 years. And a special thank you for putting your own personel views aside and honoring Ahmet in 2007 and giving me the chance to see the mighty Zep live!"

Be grateful people, not greedy!

In some ways that very cool, but thats ok for me and you who got to see Led Zeppelin at the O2, its not greedy though for those who never saw them live with Bonzo or who saw them with Jason and would love the chance of a tour. Robert did say (I think) some thing on the lines of if the right reason or cause came along they might do a gig for it, but I expect with father time ticking on, it in the past now.

But those who didn't get a ticket for the O2 are not greedy, its just hard for some to accept that Robert has always done what he wants, but yeh it was great what you say about Plant putting his views aside for one night.

God, Stryder, you make me feel so stupid. :(

I've been doing some thinking and some examining of myself since the last time I posted, I did tell you I was a HammerChewer TrickCycalist didnt I? :o

Well I have got it in proportion now and I know what is going on, I'm treating it like its a Marriage Breakup rather than a Band Breakup. To me its like I so want My Parents (Jimmy and Robert, don't ask, I know) to get back together rather than they be happy with their new partners, cos I hate their new partners, I want my Mum and Dad back together so we can all be a Family again, like in the old days, and that's all folks, I want US to be a Family Again. :boohoo:

Now if Debs and Knebby are OK with me I would like to put it all to bed and move on, to an Orphanage if necessary. :o;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Danny!!

You know you and I are good :D Sometimes I laugh my rear off or scratch my head at your post,but we all have the love of this music in common. As far as I am concerned we should be the most classy fans out there, I mean look who's music we chose to bring into our lives. Look at the variety of music from their heroes and their different connections that they have brought to us beyond Led Zeppelin. Just on this forum I have discovered so many new groups.

Their music can take me back to some of the greatest moments in my life. It has helped with the most tragic of times as well. Let's face it... our band is THE BAND :notworthy: I know that I am honored to have seen them live...and I am so happy for those who were able to go to the 02.

Loved you Mum and Dad scenerio, I had to smile. We are still a family Danny. Look at all of the younger fans on this forum. I remember what it was like discovering this music and I know through time they will carry on the music...as it should be. Then there are those of us who have been with them for decades. So much we can all offer each other. :peace:

leddy, the two of you sometimes makes me wonder :)

Deb

Danny!!

You know you and I are good :D Sometimes I laugh my rear off or scratch my head at your post,but we all have the love of this music in common. As far as I am concerned we should be the most classy fans out there, I mean look who's music we chose to bring into our lives. Look at the variety of music from their heroes and their different connections that they have brought to us beyond Led Zeppelin. Just on this forum I have discovered so many new groups.

Their music can take me back to some of the greatest moments in my life. It has helped with the most tragic of times as well. Let's face it... our band is THE BAND :notworthy: I know that I am honored to have seen them live...and I am so happy for those who were able to go to the 02.

Loved you Mum and Dad scenerio, I had to smile. We are still a family Danny. Look at all of the younger fans on this forum. I remember what it was like discovering this music and I know through time they will carry on the music...as it should be. Then there are those of us who have been with them for decades. So much we can all offer each other. :peace:

Deb

Your Great Debs, I feel the same, and the "Family Scenario" was/is just how I feel about Led Zeppelin, I suppose I'm still in shock, yes even after all these years if Mum and Dad could bet back together I would be the happiest Child on the Planet.

You know that I have now become even more obsessed, I'm given to going out at every opportunity with my New IPod playing just Led Zeppelin, I kid you not I have nothing but our Mum and Dad on it, but I'm prone to singing along as well, it wont be long before someone puts this weird guy on to YouTube singing to himself "Over The Hills And Far Away" and that's where there gonna put me some day I'm sure of that.

By the way I didn't mean to dis Robert, I just wanted people to know why some of us behave in a way others cant comprehend, its all about the Love for Led Zeppelin that we feel but express it in a different way, sometimes we get it wrong, but I thought I owed it to you all to know how I feel about them, for I know how you all feel.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Do you think Me and Leddy have a future together? what with Knebby back on the scene? I don't want to be playing one off against the other, and if Misses BIGDAN ever got wind of the goings on on here I really would be calling myself Danielle. :o

Your Great Debs, I feel the same, and the "Family Scenario" was/is just how I feel about Led Zeppelin, I suppose I'm still in shock, yes even after all these years if Mum and Dad could bet back together I would be the happiest Child on the Planet.

You know that I have now become even more obsessed, I'm given to going out at every opportunity with my New IPod playing just Led Zeppelin, I kid you not I have nothing but our Mum and Dad on it, but I'm prone to singing along as well, it wont be long before someone puts this weird guy on to YouTube singing to himself "Over The Hills And Far Away" and that's where there gonna put me some day I'm sure of that.

By the way I didn't mean to dis Robert, I just wanted people to know why some of us behave in a way others cant comprehend, its all about the Love for Led Zeppelin that we feel but express it in a different way, sometimes we get it wrong, but I thought I owed it to you all to know how I feel about them, for I know how you all feel.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Do you think Me and Leddy have a future together? what with Knebby back on the scene? I don't want to be playing one off against the other, and if Misses BIGDAN ever got wind of the goings on on here I really would be calling myself Danielle. :o

Danny, honestly I am on the the freakin floor with tears from laughing at the PS part. Here is my suggestion, ask Misses BIGDAN her thoughts and I bet you will get your answer :black_eye:

Edit: Knebby :run:

Danny, honestly I am on the the freakin floor with tears from laughing at the PS part. Here is my suggestion, ask Misses BIGDAN her thoughts and I bet you will get your answer :black_eye:

I'll keep stum then hey? act like nothing happened and it might all blow over, yeah I can live with that, but I cant live without my daily dose of Led Zeppelin so its off to Asda for a midnight shop and I'll be singing in those aisles. (part of the Wal-mart family)

"Singing in the sunshine, laughing in the rain

Hitting on the moonshine, rocking in the grain

Got no time to pack my bags, my foots outside the door

Got a date, I can't be late, for the hell hiatus ball."

Kind Regards, Danny

"Singing in the sunshine, laughing in the rain

Hitting on the moonshine, rocking in the grain

Got no time to pack my bags, my foots outside the door

Got a date, I can't be late, for the hell hiatus ball."

Kind Regards, Danny

That is the ring tone on my cell phone!

I hear it every day!

Never get tired of it.

Deb

Your not suggesting that I am a as Robert sang "backdoor man" ??? :P look nothing wrong with a bit of Bromance, but shirt lifting is a no no.....................live and let live and all that but not here in old Blighty.....................What would mother say ?? B)

So Plant takes a swipe at his peers by saying they rely too heavily on their past laurels, so why is it ok for him to do that ? but if someone like Alice Cooper does it its not ok.

Well let me say this very clearly, Ally Cooper plays crap music and our Robert plays classy music, thats why Plant can do anything he wants on this forum, cause if you speak out a turn here, the vultures will get you............. :P ................

He is a card...i am in tears of laughter at some of his posts, it makes me cry even more when people get so pompus and series over them.

By the way why did you put old Knebs to run but not me ?? I can't cope with a love triangle :blink:

PS Dan if your off to ASDA could you pick up some "Kleenex" cheers :unsure::D

Great posts Deborah J, Knebby & Stryder :)

Poor Dan, I feel sorry for you that you cant accept reality and see past your ignorance,selfishness and stubborness to enjoy what we have been given after Led Zeppelin's tragic demise .So much great music to be had, maybe someday you will see the light and get what Led Zeppelin is all about and then and only then maybe you will apreciate the beauty and intrgity of Led Zeppelin's music and artistry!

Peace Out .

I just dont honestly think that Robert thinks there is a fan base out there that would love to see Robert, Jimmy, John and Jason tour together under the banner of Led Zeppelin, no matter how god damn old they are. I was lucky enough to be at the O2 and still seeing them is more of a phenomomen than a concert, and would just hope and prey that it happens again sometime, i watched Jason getting interviewed and he said he called Robert before the O2 and he recalled that Robert was a bit too overwhelmed, and didnt realise why so many people would want to see them play. Wake up Percy and smell the coffee lol. :nuke:

PoorTom - What planet are you from? Your comment regarding Plant doesnt think there is a fanbase to see them live is utterly ridiculus! His heart is just not in it plain and simple. He has grown and evolved as an artist and as a person just like Led Zeppelin did in their day so why would they stop evolving after Led Zeppelin??? Do you really want to see them tour if his head or heart is not into it, i personally dont, not for my sake anyway.

PoorTom - What planet are you from? Your comment regarding Plant doesnt think there is a fanbase to see them live is utterly ridiculus! His heart is just not in it plain and simple. He has grown and evolved as an artist and as a person just like Led Zeppelin did in their day so why would they stop evolving after Led Zeppelin??? Do you really want to see them tour if his head or heart is not into it, i personally dont, not for my sake anyway.

No we don't want them to tour as you say, if his heart was fully behind it, it would of worked but as its not its best he does as he wants. Robert is more of a legend outside of Zeppelin fans now due to his mind being open enough to any type of genre and music and play it, as long as its in 4/4 time :P

Great posts Deborah J, Knebby & Stryder :)

Poor Dan, I feel sorry for you that you cant accept reality and see past your ignorance,selfishness and stubborness to enjoy what we have been given after Led Zeppelin's tragic demise .So much great music to be had, maybe someday you will see the light and get what Led Zeppelin is all about and then and only then maybe you will apreciate the beauty and intrgity of Led Zeppelin's music and artistry!

Peace Out .

Hi 'zeplives66'

Is you name "zeplives" or "zeplives" as I am somewhat confused as to what you are referring to, is it "Lives" as in "He Live's" or is it about how they live as in "Lives" you need to make that clearer please.

Now down to business.

"Poor Dan"......................................... You got that right, any chance of lending us a couple of Grand? ;)

"I feel sorry for you"............................ Well please don't bother as its probably as insincere as saying "Nice to meet you"

"you cant accept reality".......................Don't be so silly, I accept it, I just don't like it.

"and see past your ignorance"................Ignorant of what exactly?

"selfishness and stubborness".................I'll give you the Selfishness, but I've already admitted to that, and me "Stubborn" Ha? Na, I just never quit. :D

"to enjoy what we have been given after Led Zeppelin's tragic demise"..............Big mistake here Mr Lives, Big Mistake. If I may refer you back to a previous post that I made where I made it quite clear that up until Alison came on the scene Robert and I were Great Buddies as far as His Music goes, it was His direction and journey in to the Realms of Countrified Music that I could not travel with Him, but I have enjoyed everything excepting His Band Of Joy Episode, what's that? nearly 25 years, Big mistake here Mr Lives, Yes Big Mistake.

"So much great music to be had, maybe someday you will see the light and get what Led Zeppelin is all about and then and only then maybe you will apreciate the beauty and intrgity of Led Zeppelin's music and artistry! ".................................You have failed in your Hammerturish Attempts to Goad me in to a Personal attack on your dear self, but if you would care to explain and enlighten me and us all in too what I am just missing then like Prince Charles, "I'm all ears" so to speak my good man.

Regards, Danny the Better Man

PS, You might find a good dictionary or even spellchecked would save you from further embarrassments. ;)

PPS, So rather than expose Me as an Idiot tis I that have exposed thee as the Fool, so begone with your tail tucked firmly between your legs my deer fellon or do you wish for a further encounter with the "Savehehore of Dislexhiya"? :duel:

He does what he wants because 1) he has the right to and deservingly so and 2) He knows that without his heart being behind it, it would be ineffective. In my opinion he only did the 02 show for Ahmet and scholarships in music education for people who couldnt afford to go which was its original intended purpose to begin with. For them to tour afterwards would have only made that a sham. His actions are spot on to his true character of honesty and intregrity that shines very bright through his music in Zeppelin and as a solo artist. As far as your comment regarding 4/4 time, i refuse to acknowledge or address stupidity!

No we don't want them to tour as you say, if his heart was fully behind it, it would of worked but as its not its best he does as he wants. Robert is more of a legend outside of Zeppelin fans now due to his mind being open enough to any type of genre and music and play it, as long as its in 4/4 time :P

Yeah i will speak to you to you anytime in person with my fist going upside your head you wimpy jerk!!! LOLmission accomplished :D

Hi 'zeplives66'

Is you name "zeplives" or "zeplives" as I am somewhat confused as to what you are referring to, is it "Lives" as in "He Live's" or is it about how they live as in "Lives" you need to make that clearer please.

Now down to business.

"Poor Dan"......................................... You got that right, any chance of lending us a couple of Grand? ;)

"I feel sorry for you"............................ Well please don't bother as its probably as insincere as saying "Nice to meet you"

"you cant accept reality".......................Don't be so silly, I accept it, I just don't like it.

"and see past your ignorance"................Ignorant of what exactly?

"selfishness and stubborness".................I'll give you the Selfishness, but I've already admitted to that, and me "Stubborn" Ha? Na, I just never quit. :D

"to enjoy what we have been given after Led Zeppelin's tragic demise"..............Big mistake here Mr Lives, Big Mistake. If I may refer you back to a previous post that I made where I made it quite clear that up until Alison came on the scene Robert and I were Great Buddies as far as His Music goes, it was His direction and journey in to the Realms of Countrified Music that I could not travel with Him, but I have enjoyed everything excepting His Band Of Joy Episode, what's that? nearly 25 years, Big mistake here Mr Lives, Yes Big Mistake.

"So much great music to be had, maybe someday you will see the light and get what Led Zeppelin is all about and then and only then maybe you will apreciate the beauty and intrgity of Led Zeppelin's music and artistry! ".................................You have failed in your Hammerturish Attempts to Goad me in to a Personal attack on your dear self, but if you would care to explain and enlighten me and us all in too what I am just missing then like Prince Charles, "I'm all ears" so to speak my good man.

Regards, Danny the Better Man

PS, You might find a good dictionary or even spellchecked would save you from further embarrassments. ;)

PPS, So rather than expose Me as an Idiot tis I that have exposed thee as the Fool, so begone with your tail tucked firmly between your legs my deer fellon or do you wish for a further encounter with the "Savehehore of Dislexhiya"? :duel:

Yeah i will speak to you to you anytime in person with my fist going upside your head you wimpy jerk!!! LOLmission accomplished :D

Hi lives or is it lives?

First mistake, offering Violence toward a Forum member is an Instant Ban, Admin, why are you not listening to this?

And just what mission do you think you have accomplished?

1. Getting yourself Banned

or

2. Showing yourself to the Forum as a Troll, another Instant Ban.

Shame because we were getting along so well, and I could even help you with your Stutter, ;) over to you to you. :o:lol:

Regards, DDDDDDDanny

Hey Danny,

I don't think he could knock the skin off a baked custard!

Hi Reg,

Me neither, but I've been shocked by many a small guy before, but I've never been beaten up by a Fu Fu Fu Fu Forgetit, St St Stammerer, have Yo Yo You?

Regards, DDDanny

PS, I must say Reg that he kept quiet for a long time didn't he?

Hi Reg,

Me neither, but I've been shocked by many a small guy before, but I've never been beaten up by a Fu Fu Fu Fu Forgetit, St St Stammerer, have Yo Yo You?

Regards, DDDanny

PS, I must say Reg that he kept quiet for a long time didn't he?

N N N N No!

Not too quick at all and didn't hang around too long either.

He should realise that when you engage in a battle of wits at least come armed!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH - la dee fn da..... I wonder how many times BIGDAN got smacked around (Bonzo style) the playground and still cant shut up!

P.S - You can tell the webmaster that i have served time at rikers for stalking and beating up wimpy zeppelin fans!!!

N N N N No!

Not too quick at all and didn't hang around too long either.

He should realise that when you engage in a battle of wits at least come armed!

Thank you Reg, you are to kind, far to kind, the check is in the post mate, keep up the singing and don't give up the day job, how about you post something in the XFACTOR topic? I'm sure you could come up with a Gem.

Kind Regards, Danny

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH - la dee fn da..... I wonder how many times BIGDAN got smacked around (Bonzo style) the playground and still cant shut up!

P.S - You can tell the webmaster that i have served time at rikers for stalking and beating up wimpy zeppelin fans!!!

Careful your actually making some long standing member here seem quite reasonable with your way and tone young man :slapface:

Archived