ALICE COOPER Is Baffled By PLANT's Unwillingness To Take Part In ZEPPELIN Reunion

Oh trust me Leddy, i am just shaking in my boots.

Hey BIGDAN, these forums must work out real well for you? Must make you feel really BIG??? Your wanker as you brits put it must be the size of a pencil eraser. Get a life!!!

Hey BIGDAN, these forums must work out real well for you? Must make you feel really BIG??? Your wanker as you brits put it must be the size of a pencil eraser. Get a life!!!

I must say what a lovely way you have with the English Language.

I can see you must be about 13 years old as the only way you can debate a point is to be abusive and use threatening behaviour.

All you have done is show how child like you are.

Lets hope mummy takes your computer away soon.

Hi lives or is it lives?

I'm no Brit, I'm English, and that puts me way above you and yours in the Great Order of things like Evolution, and I have a life thanks, entertaining the good people of this forum, sorry you don't get it and it didn't work for you but as they say "you can't please all the people all the time"

Now as for all this fighting banter, well you'll never know what kind of life I have had will you, but just to let you know, I've had more fights than Tyson and Bruno put together, I've seen more Gore than Al and I wish to talk about and now I live a quiet life behind a computer screen, just like you, only difference is that I've been there, seen it, got the tee shirt and definitely done it, how bout you bud?

Regards, Danny

PS, Leddy, get him some new boots, his just pissed on these ones. :o;):lol:

Ok Spud juice your obviously the main boy now mummies out of the room :munchies:

PS

Hey Dan you have lost the crown of being the forum wit, our well educated cousin from over the pond has now taken over from you. The Americans must be very proud of their education system when they produce the likes of old Spud here :slapface:

R J Dio, was of the same opinion as Cooper.

Did he ?? well The late great RJD can as he could actually sing. :P

I'm sure there are plenty proud. Daytime television in the States is plenty proof of that. And I accept the truth in your statement. Really, you know how full the barrel is when start at the bottom. :D Just know, some of us dedicate our life growing out of our American psyche.

Hi lives or is it lives?

I'm no Brit, I'm English, and that puts me way above you and yours in the Great Order of things like Evolution, and I have a life thanks, entertaining the good people of this forum, sorry you don't get it and it didn't work for you but as they say "you can't please all the people all the time"

Now as for all this fighting banter, well you'll never know what kind of life I have had will you, but just to let you know, I've had more fights than Tyson and Bruno put together, I've seen more Gore than Al and I wish to talk about and now I live a quiet life behind a computer screen, just like you, only difference is that I've been there, seen it, got the tee shirt and definitely done it, how bout you bud?

Regards, Danny

Keep going danny boy, with every post your true colors of being a real twit are shining through. I will never bring ones nationality, race or religion into it. I have too much respect for people. Nice post btw of replacing Robert Plants lyrics with racist ones about the muslim religion in your thread of Led Zeppelin songs you can do better. Another selfish act and very classy i must say. I have been to Britain many times and have many british friends and i know for absolute certainity that they wouldnt mind 1 bit by me calling you a self rightous, stuffy. classless, gutless BRIT!!!

And gee you had alot of fights in your lifetime havent you? I for one am not surprised. I havent had a fight since my early 20's. You think that's a true testament of one's character???? DO YOU????

And to set the record straight, i have approx. 10 posts in this forum while you have 1400+. I do not live behind a computer like you do, i work on them, not the ones you make your stupid comments on but the ones that do millions of calculations per second. I only come to this site bcz 1) i enjoy it for the info and latest news on the band i can get access to and 2) for the rare photos and video's. I think its pretty sad and pathetic that you think your entertaining people on here when all you do is put yourself above others, put words in other peoples mouth and make selfish comments especially about the members of the band and then cry wolf to the webmaster or have your stupid pathetic forum buddies try and gang up when someone rattles your feathers. My father taught me to fight my own battles, not to be a WIMP, and never back down to cowardly bullies like yourself! If anyone deserves to be kicked off this forum for starting a racist thread its you!!! Again your a POMPUS ASS BRIT!!!

Hi lives or is it lives?

Regards, Danny

Keep going danny boy, with every post your true colors of being a real twit are shining through. I will never bring ones nationality, race or religion into it. I have too much respect for people. Nice post btw of replacing Robert Plants lyrics with racist ones about the muslim religion in your thread of Led Zeppelin songs you can do better. Another selfish act and very classy i must say. I have been to Britain many times and have many british friends and i know for absolute certainity that they wouldnt mind 1 bit by me calling you a self rightous, stuffy. classless, gutless BRIT!!!

And gee you had alot of fights in your lifetime havent you? I for one am not surprised. I havent had a fight since my early 20's. You think that's a true testament of one's character???? DO YOU????

And to set the record straight, i have approx. 10 posts in this forum while you have 1400+. I do not live behind a computer like you do, i work on them, not the ones you make your stupid comments on but the ones that do millions of calculations per second. I only come to this site bcz 1) i enjoy it for the info and latest news on the band i can get access to and 2) for the rare photos and video's. I think its pretty sad and pathetic that you think your entertaining people on here when all you do is put yourself above others, put words in other peoples mouth and make selfish comments especially about the members of the band and then cry wolf to the webmaster or have your stupid pathetic forum buddies try and gang up when someone rattles your feathers. My father taught me to fight my own battles, not to be a WIMP, and never back down to cowardly bullies like yourself! If anyone deserves to be kicked off this forum for starting a racist thread its you!!! Again your a POMPUS ASS BRIT!!!

Its ok you will loose your cherry one day.....honestly you will.........:hurrah:

PS you need to get some help with the Quote thingy before you move onto loosing your cherry (just a tip as your a newbie and like to welcome all nubes)

PPS The bloke your looking for is in a cave :slapface:

PPPS if you think we are racist then please go down to the Thank The Middle East Thread"

On topic we all love Robert here !

I listen to Alice Cooper's radio show often, not regularly. Nyhoo, he strikes me as a bit money/publicity hungry. NOT THAT THAT IS A BAD THING BTW, but c'mon, RP is happy doing his thing! He doesn't owe anybody a thing, IMHO. But who am I? Just a fan who thoroughly enjoyed herself at a recent Band of Joy concert!

Mind your own beeswax, Coop. Go play some golf and get over it.

:)

I listen to Alice Cooper's radio show often, not regularly. Nyhoo, he strikes me as a bit money/publicity hungry. NOT THAT THAT IS A BAD THING BTW, but c'mon, RP is happy doing his thing! He doesn't owe anybody a thing, IMHO. But who am I? Just a fan who thoroughly enjoyed herself at a recent Band of Joy concert!

Mind your own beeswax, Coop. Go play some golf and get over it.

:)

No thanks Leddy, and i will keep my cherry lol rather then deal with assholes like you and LittleDAN. Dont worry, when i am good and ready to pop my cherry i will be sure to let you and LittleDan know but in the meantime i'll be on the lookout so watch where you fear to tread and stick your comments where the sun dont shine wont you? Thanks and be sure to thank little danny boy for me as i had alot of fun!

Kind regards,

1 PROUD American

Leddy, I think he's talking about you mate. :o

Where to begin? well lets say you have me down to a tee, I am all you say I am and more, what do you want me to do then? withdraw behind my monitor and say no more? well that would be as you say "Gut Less" wouldn't it? and that's not me. ;)

I could care less about what you think of me or my posts, and for what you say I am well take a good look at yourself buddy and see just who's the "Bully" the "Racist" the "Classless" but if you had any intelligent you would take this poor attempt at goading me to the PM box and leave it off of these forums because people here don't give a toss, so do you understand me in what is called "The Queens English"or do you want me to put it in to "Binary" for you?

Now leave all this stupidity behind you and start to behave in a Civilised manner old boy and leave the "Funnies" to me. :D

Regards, Danny

PS, Don't worry Lives I've never reported a member here before, never ever, and I wont be starting now, so toddle pip old chum. :wave:

Hi lives or is it lives?

Regards, Danny

My Dear boy, you really need to calm yourself, you are ranting like a Lunatic.

All this talk about fighting, name calling, bullying, is all coming from YOU.

What do you think Danny is doing, telling people to reply to you on his behalf, I think not, :rolleyes:

If you dislike something, learn to ignore it.

By the way the term is "Ruffled Your Feathers", "Rattled Your Cage".

You are right not everybody likes Danny's posts but you seem to be over reacting. :wacko:

No thanks Leddy, and i will keep my cherry lol rather then deal with assholes like you and LittleDAN. Dont worry, when i am good and ready to pop my cherry i will be sure to let you and LittleDan know but in the meantime i'll be on the lookout so watch where you fear to tread and stick your comments where the sun dont shine wont you? Thanks and be sure to thank little danny boy for me as i had alot of fun!

Kind regards,

1 PROUD American

I guess by your last sentence that means your off :wave:

PPS as for me replacing Plants lyrics ?? he borrowed most of his from the bluesmen :slapface:

Not sure of the significance of this vid, but I can share that I H A T E golf!!

My comment was a total zing and I was using golf in the way of offering advice for keeping himself better occupied by way of ignoring the affairs of fellow musicians. Alice Cooper is quite a golfer, and maybe he should spend more time pursuing his talents elsewhere...heehee.

(I actually enjoy his radio show. He is a pretty bright guy.)

I think you finally got it there dannyboy, nobody gives a hoot about your posts. I for 1 am still trying to find 1 of your posts where it has actually entertained me. I find it rather offensive, insulting and just plain stupid without making any sense. A clear sign of someone who is desperate for attention. Be happy i gave you a taste of your own medicine. Some life lessons are hard but we are never too old to learn. I know you would have been stuffed in a locker over here in the states. As far as trying to explain yourself in the queens english, i think if she ever found out about 1 of her subjects acting in the manner in which you have behaved, she would have you beheaded and if she doesnt do it then she will have the muslims do itl! B2C1A2D4 ( Thats Hexadecimal for F#$% YOU!)

I think you finally got it there dannyboy, nobody gives a hoot about your posts. I for 1 am still trying to find 1 of your posts where it has actually entertained me. I find it rather offensive, insulting and just plain stupid without making any sense. A clear sign of someone who is desperate for attention. Be happy i gave you a taste of your own medicine. Some life lessons are hard but we are never too old to learn. I know you would have been stuffed in a locker over here in the states. As far as trying to explain yourself in the queens english, i think if she ever found out about 1 of her subjects acting in the manner in which you have behaved, she would have you beheaded and if she doesnt do it then she will have the muslims do itl! B2C1A2D4 ( Thats Hexadecimal for F#$% YOU!)

:wave: your back...welcome

Actually The Queen is married to one of them subjects.........he is The King of Foot and Mouth Disease B), Let me intoduce you too "Prince Philip"...

PPS whats racist about singing about Muhammad wanting to eat CousCous Pie ??

Ok Im happy to see someone who posts here that can explain his reason and feelings as far as Mr Plant goes in such a way that anyone can at least "get it". Like BigDan I was a Robert Plant fan up till 2007. Then I listened to Raising Sand and thought "Not my cup of tea, a novelty along the lines of the honeydrippers perhapes?, cute but relatively short lived. I'll wait for a follow up to Mighty Rearanger, or even better something with the Boys!". Well of course that didnt happen and Mr Plant went even further down that path with BOJ. Well he lost me there as a fan, one that had been there since 83. Robert said he cant relate to Zeppelin anymore, well I can say the same thing for him. Hes played twice down here and Ive skipped both shows, I'm just not interested and frankly money is to tight to spend on something I dont digg. I'll hold out hope that Jimmy puts something out soon and plays live, now thats something I would pay for.

That's Racist that is, right there, that's definitely Racist, anyone? :o:lol:

Apart from that I think you got me down just right, its a shame you don't get it but if you go to PM I will honestly take the time to explain all, honest.

What does being "stuffed in a locker over here in the states" mean? cant wait. :buttsmack:

What I'm actually doing is getting in touch with my "Insane Side" much as one gets in touch with their "Feminine Side" when one "Cry's" or "Shows Emotion" or even wears "Ladies Undies" :o

Regards, Danny

PS, "2bornot2b"

BTW danny - We told you what you can do with the Queens English 200+ years ago when you were on your boatsleaving our shore with your coattails between your ARSE! :hysterical:

ps - not bas for a newbie huh?

Yeah quite good, except I'm from one of those Indian Tribes that you lot tried to Eradicate. :o

Regards, BIGCHIEF BIGDAN of the WADOICARE TRIBE

PS, Not bad for an Oldie huh? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

My Dear boy, you really need to calm yourself, you are ranting like a Lunatic.

All this talk about fighting, name calling, bullying, is all coming from YOU.

What do you think Danny is doing, telling people to reply to you on his behalf, I think not, :rolleyes:

If you dislike something, learn to ignore it.

By the way the term is "Ruffled Your Feathers", "Rattled Your Cage".

You are right not everybody likes Danny's posts but you seem to be over reacting. :wacko:

Who the heck cares what the correct quote is? I live in a place where we are permitted to react in a manner in which we choose. I am not angry and have not told my life sob story and make eveyything about me. Sorry Fool, but the world doesnt revolve around littleDan. Its my decision in whether i choose to ignore it or not, not yours. I think your a little biased with everything is coming from my end. You should reread his posts. As A Led Zeppelin fan of over 30 years, i am not 1 to get caught up in all this drama as i have been coming to this site often for many years now. Its just his posts are so full of himself! Sorry thats just the way i feel. He is the one calling out to other members getting them to comment on whats between me and HIM.

Ok Im happy to see someone who posts here that can explain his reason and feelings as far as Mr Plant goes in such a way that anyone can at least "get it". Like BigDan I was a Robert Plant fan up till 2007. Then I listened to Raising Sand and thought "Not my cup of tea, a novelty along the lines of the honeydrippers perhapes?, cute but relatively short lived. I'll wait for a follow up to Mighty Rearanger, or even better something with the Boys!". Well of course that didnt happen and Mr Plant went even further down that path with BOJ. Well he lost me there as a fan, one that had been there since 83. Robert said he cant relate to Zeppelin anymore, well I can say the same thing for him. Hes played twice down here and Ive skipped both shows, I'm just not interested and frankly money is to tight to spend on something I dont digg. I'll hold out hope that Jimmy puts something out soon and plays live, now thats something I would pay for.

Thats me down to a tee, agree and good post :) Alhough I do like some of the versions of the Zep stuff, It might be interesting to hear some new material on the next album.

PS Zeplives66 drop the axe now, get on and start contributing to Zeppelin stuff and if you really are as old as you say you are then you will.

Archived