Hello from Germany !

Tea for Tanja

Hi Tanja!

Welcome and hello from my corner of the globe, Florida USA. It's so interesting how Led Zeppelin made an impact everywhere it seems. :)

You'll have a lot of fun here. Nice people, and the site itself is very easy to navigate with loads of information (and don't forget aobut the Photos

section)!! ..........missy

• 2 weeks later...

We seem to be starting off a German community right here. I just joined the club today after having watched the famous Madison Square gig three nights in a row. Still get the goose flesh that I felt when I watched it the first time at the age of 15 (this was 30 years ago in a terrific cinema). I cannot believe that you can buy this DVD at $9 today.slapface.gif Hey, this band is top ranking in all award categories to my (and billions of others) mind i.e. best rock band, best live performance, best singer, best lyrics, best guitar player, best drummer ..

Greetings to all from the mystic black forest area in Germany

Torsten

This is Tanja from Germany and I am a big Zeppelin fan for years.As you see "Tea for one" is my fav. song.I hope I´ll get through all this intresting posts one day.

Wish you just some fun for the day!

Willkommen, Tanja. What part of Germany are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I have relatives in Großrosseln.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived