Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
betteremily

Songs that remind you of other songs

sorry couldn't get the links to work.

Edited by Virginia

This song has a strong DMB vibe and particularly reminds me a bit of Don't Drink the Water. I would love to see Glen and Dave play together; that would be something special!

I heard this song on the radio the other day and it immediately reminded me of the Police, in a lot of ways (hyper drums, the "yeoh yeoh's", the general vocal styling etc). Maybe "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic", but definitely the Police in general. I'm assuming that was deliberate, but who knows.

This song reminds me so much of "Raising Sand"; no specific song, but definitely the overall sound:

This song was recorded in 1969 (from what information that I could gather). It doesn't remind me of any song in particular, but to my ears, it has such a Prince type of vibe to it, in terms of the lead singer's singing style, the keyboards and the riffs! This could have easily been one of Prince's more rock oriented songs, IMO! :D 

This song did not remind me of any other song in particular, but it really did remind me of Jimmy Page's style of playing! This song is something that Led Zeppelin could have easily done!

Considering the fact that Led Zeppelin was such a huge influence on Rush during their early years, songs like these are a given! B) 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

A load of Megadeth remind me of Metallica-For obvious reasons. Ella Eyre sounds like Amy Winehouse. Not sure which individual tracks to say more than others.