What´s your list of Post-Zeppelin titles that you like best?

Song titles are great...but it's the substance that exists from within that's important. Great titles, and all good songs, but sort of mixed on Whispered A Prayer For The Dying. Some great moments but has it's drawbacks too. Only one I feel that way of the ones you listed.

A few of my faves

SuperDave here are my thoughts on and about my top ten list enjoy : :D

1. Easy Does It

- Classic Jimmy Page, shades of light and dark, riffs from outta this world.

2. Slow Dancer

- My favorite song from RP solo , between the amazing guitar and RP over the top incredible vocals this one could have easily fit on a Zeppelin album.

3. Reptiles

- Kinda reminds me of Carouselambra had a baby and called it a reptile.

4. Calling to you

- Plants vocals are haunting on this number accompanied with the hard driving Arabic bliss on the guitar, heavy duty tune.

5. Burning down one side

- hope I don't get flamed here but for a guy who at the time liked to jest that he didn't know who that Robert plant guy from Zep was this song sounds rather Zeppelin inspired, or perhaps fueled by youth B) I cant hep but love it.

6. Whisper a Prayer for the Dying

- Once again Jimmy Shows off sides of light and dark to great effect its kinda sounds like a long dry funeral procession

7. Radioactive

- A fun little ditty with an interesting solo

8. Other Arms

- I remember this song being very good at his concert in Toronto in 88 (double bill with Stevie Ray Vaughn- great show)

9. Most High

- This is how I imagine Arabic Electric Bagpipes sound when I'm Most high so high oh oh

10. Spinning in Daffodils

-This whole album is just drenched in psychedelia, this song could easily fit in at Woodstock 69.

rockbanner2.jpg

This is actually a very good idea for a thread. Like it. I hope some of you do more than just name the titles and get more creative with it. Such as why you like the titles and the creativity behind them and such. Just as long as it doesn't lead to someone's fault! :wacko:

This is actually a very good idea for a thread. Like it. I hope some of you do more than just name the titles and get more creative with it. Such as why you like the titles and the creativity behind them and such. Just as long as it doesn't lead to someone's fault! :wacko:

That is a good idear.please start with your own list.

A few of my faves

SuperDave here are my thoughts on and about my top ten list enjoy : :D

1. Easy Does It

- Classic Jimmy Page, shades of light and dark, riffs from outta this world.

2. Slow Dancer

- My favorite song from RP solo , between the amazing guitar and RP over the top incredible vocals this one could have easily fit on a Zeppelin album.

3. Reptiles

- Kinda reminds me of Carouselambra had a baby and called it a reptile.

4. Calling to you

- Plants vocals are haunting on this number accompanied with the hard driving Arabic bliss on the guitar, heavy duty tune.

5. Burning down one side

- hope I don't get flamed here but for a guy who at the time liked to jest that he didn't know who that Robert plant guy from Zep was this song sounds rather Zeppelin inspired, or perhaps fueled by youth B) I cant hep but love it.

6. Whisper a Prayer for the Dying

- Once again Jimmy Shows off sides of light and dark to great effect its kinda sounds like a long dry funeral procession

7. Radioactive

- A fun little ditty with an interesting solo

8. Other Arms

- I remember this song being very good at his concert in Toronto in 88 (double bill with Stevie Ray Vaughn- great show)

9. Most High

- This is how I imagine Arabic Electric Bagpipes sound when I'm Most high so high oh oh

10. Spinning in Daffodils

-This whole album is just drenched in psychedelia, this song could easily fit in at Woodstock 69.

rockbanner2.jpg

Very intresting that we did not name the same songs.Would be diffrent if we would name our fav. Zep-songs probably!

Plant:

1. Sea of Love

2. Down to the Sea

3. Come into My Life

4. Anniversery

5. Eyes on You

Page:

1. Midnight Moonlight

2. Prison Blues

3. Shake My Tree

4. Easy Does It

Page/Plant