New Yorker Article on Scientology

Rock N' Rollin' Man

IMHO and from experience, an absolutely relentless organization that should be avoided at all costs. Money is the only thing they are after and Revenue Canada should be so lucky to have the hunt down resourses these bastards do. To quote Bugs Bunny..."don't eat it Elmer...it's horse shit " dry.gif

IMHO and from experience, an absolutely relentless organization that should be avoided at all costs. Money is the only thing they are after and Revenue Canada should be so lucky to have the hunt down resourses these bastards do. To quote Bugs Bunny..."don't eat it Elmer...it's horse shit " dry.gif

Way back in the late 60's I was taken into an office with some of these clowns and all did was point out which persons were the riches or had made tons of money. People who live to only chase after money are a bunch of sick fucks as far as I'm concerned.

<_<

the only good thing to come of religion is the music - george carlin

We watched 'Life Is Worth Losing' a while back and his opening dialog was brilliant, but after that it degenerated into depressing and vulgar bullshit. When you're out of material and have to resort to bottom of the barrel humor, then it's time to hang it up. And I'll never understand his hatred of golf courses. And of course he never mentions the charities that benefit from golf.

Way back in the late 60's I was taken into an office with some of these clowns and all did was point out which persons were the riches or had made tons of money. People who live to only chase after money are a bunch of sick fucks as far as I'm concerned.

dry.gif

Same thing happened to me and a few friends back in the early 70's . It took years to finally rid myself of their mailing campaign. I can't imagine what it would be like today with email, Facebook etc. One thing I do know though, they are out there and more people need to be aware that they are. Definitely a CULT... not a religion

Same thing happened to me and a few friends back in the early 70's . It took years to finally rid myself of their mailing campaign. I can't imagine what it would be like today with email, Facebook etc. One thing I do know though, they are out there and more people need to be aware that they are. Definitely a CULT... not a religion

They used to advertise on TV a lot with the 'Dianetics' book. I'm glad they stopped.

It still boggles my mind how many people fall for this Scientology mumbo-jumbo...not just the celebrities that you find out are involved, but regular people that I know and think/hope would know better.

I can see the Scientology Celebrity Center on Franklin and Bronson in Hollywood from my place...what a waste of prime real estate.

You mean religion....

Yes...but since this thread specifically addressed Scientology, I wanted to just keep my response to the topic at hand.

Funny, looking at the Scientology building is like looking at the Towers of Mordor.

Funny, looking at the Scientology building is like looking at the Towers of Mordor.

And paid for by all those gullible converts . I wonder how many families have been ruined by those bloodsuckers :angry:

Archived