Joan Bonham

sam_webmaster

So sad to hear this. Sending my condolences to the entire family!

As sad as this is to hear, what she went through over 30 years ago was even tougher. The worse thing a parent can go through is to bury one of their own as Joan did! :tears:

She was a tremendously vibrant lady and so proud of John. She would just light up when speaking about him.

post-5-0-87067500-1297284162_thumb.jpg | post-5-0-71181900-1297284277_thumb.jpg | post-5-0-24901600-1297284277_thumb.jpg

{click thumbnails to view)

Thank you for sharing these photos and for the bit of information about Joan, Sam. I'm sure she would also be very proud of how nice John was to so many of his young fans. Thanks again.

She was a tremendously vibrant lady and so proud of John. She would just light up when speaking about him.

post-5-0-87067500-1297284162_thumb.jpg | post-5-0-71181900-1297284277_thumb.jpg | post-5-0-24901600-1297284277_thumb.jpg

{click thumbnails to view)

RIP Mrs. Joan Bonham.....

.....thank you for sharing those touching family moments.....She was an incredible woman who gave birth to an incredible legacy...thank you........ :notworthy:

...thinking of Jason today, wishing him much strength.....

That's very, very sad news.

RIP mrs. Bonham. My thoughts are with the family!

She gave birth to such a great man and now she has sadly passed away, but she gave so much to the world, by giving us John, who actually almost died at birth as his heart stopped, but he was revived and so the heartbeat of Zeppelin was born!!

I can tell she was a great woman, just by looking at the photos, she has so much grace and beauty and she is very pretty on the 1962 photo and on the other ones too!!

I wonder if Sam or somebody else, actually heard her play the drums, like she does on that photo, I wonder if she was any good. I mean i'm shure she never actually practiced drums, but I just wonder how it sounded instantly!? A silly thought at such time, I know, but I just wonder!

Anyway, very sad news! But it must have been even more tragic to her, when her son died!

Archived