Do you use the LZ Bais Theme or the Mothership one for the Forum

NobodysFaultButJimmys

Which one?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Theme

Well, I began using the "Mothership" theme a couple of days ago. I needed a change! :P I must say that it looks very cool! B)

Kiwi, Hi!

I hate to sound totally ignorant here, but what are you guys talking about? Is there a hidden option for music?

The only time I hear music is "good times/bad times" on the home page of the site.

Can I buy a vowel, lol or someone please PM me about it so I can do the poll. Thank-you friend! :) missy

Kiwi, Hi!

I hate to sound totally ignorant here, but what are you guys talking about? Is there a hidden option for music?

The only time I hear music is "good times/bad times" on the home page of the site.

Can I buy a vowel, lol or someone please PM me about it so I can do the poll. Thank-you friend! :) missy

Missy, you are not ignorant at all! You are new to the forum and you can't be expected to know each and every little feature here! So no worries! B)

This forum theme is pretty much like your display settings and wall paper settings on your laptop. I, in fact, discovered this little feature just a few weeks ago. :D

What you do is, first, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Come to where you see two tabs. One is for language selection which says "English USA" and the other is for various themes which include "LZ_Mothership", "IP.Board", "IP.Board Mobile" and "lz_bais". To have fun, check out the various styles and see what you love the most! :D If you have default settings then you will have the "lz_bais" theme at present! Hope this helps! :)

Kiwi,

Thanks pal. :bravo: I found it! That is so cool. I never would have clicked on that if it weren't for this poll.

Thank-you Nobody's Fault! :thanku:

I voted for the LZ_Bais theme because it's a little easier on my eyes. But for sheer grooviness the Mothership one takes the award easy. :lol:

................:) missy

Archived