100 Decibels of sound

I was 10-15 meters from the stage and my ears are still ringing on Wednesday morning. It looks like I have got myself a tinnitus problem (ringing ears) :( . Do you people have any experience on this? Does the ringing go away if it's still there two days after the concert. In the past my ears have only been ringing the night after the concert.

im sorry, but my only regret about the concert was that it wasnt loud enough, i was in block 421 seats 961 and 962 row N, the top tear of seats, through songs my girlfriend was talking to me and i could hear her no bother, my ears arnt ringing or whistling, i earlier posted a thread about the noise levels through health and safety and sadly it wasnt loud enough for me.

im sorry, but my only regret about the concert was that it wasnt loud enough, i was in block 421 seats 961 and 962 row N, the top tear of seats, through songs my girlfriend was talking to me and i could hear her no bother, my ears arnt ringing or whistling, i earlier posted a thread about the noise levels through health and safety and sadly it wasnt loud enough for me.

Yep, I was up there for The Stones in the summer and it was like being at a garden party (in terms of sound and tunes compared to Zep!). Hence, when I entered the ballot I wanted to be standing, and a quarter of the way back from the stage the sound was great! The cavernous o2 is to blame I think...

B)

The Marshalls Jimmy uses are capable of producing 100db.

The ringing in your ears will go away in time, but any time you hear that sound it means you have done some damage. You'll lose the ability to hear the frequency that's ringing.

As long as you don't see them every night you'll be fine. So let's all hope we get to damage our ears a little next year.

Archived