T shirts worn by the group

Conneyfogle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have some great t-shirt shots to post. I've been trying from home and work for two days. Does anyone out there know why I can't attach photos? have I set something wrong? I get a 'server error' message. Yet...it appears others are able to post. Sorry to be such a dunce. But I really want to throw these up here.

sincerely grateful for any help

Jojo

I have some great t-shirt shots to post. I've been trying from home and work for two days. Does anyone out there know why I can't attach photos? have I set something wrong? I get a 'server error' message. Yet...it appears others are able to post. Sorry to be such a dunce. But I really want to throw these up here.

sincerely grateful for any help

Jojo

• 5 months later...

Wow, I checked out a load of these photos and then I had to go back to the top and double check that I didn't actually start the thread myself.

A couple of years ago now I got a friend who is an artist to draw the design of John Bonham's famous silver on black shirt from photographs.

Then I got a silk screen done and had a minimum run of 20 printed off.

I hoped I might sell some of them and keep a few for the drummer in our tribute band.

Incredibly I had sold them all within a week of getting them printed so I got some more and put them on ebay.

Since then they have been selling slowly but surely and I added a ladies fit version in a variety of colours, and a red version of the men's one.

Last week I added three more Zeppelin influenced designs.

Bobby And The Helmets

Nurses Do It better

and

In For A Quick Garden

I wanted to do some "Texas Pop" ones but I couldn't get permission from the copyright holder so I didn't.

The "Elvis" one that Robert Plant wore has a lot of potential although its probably not practical.

This is a taste of the ones I've done so far. Hope its not too cheeky putting these on here.

TN-garden.jpgTN-bonham.jpgTN-pinkbonham.jpgTN-nurses.jpgTN-bobby.jpg

Archived