Black Country Communion

ledzepfvr

Tickets went on sale today for Black Country Communion.

The US tour will debut in San Diego Thursday June 9th at the Civic Theatre

June 10 they will be in Anaheim at the Grove.

As far as I can tell it will be a short US tour. Thats the only 2 dates listed before they head on over to Europe.

Edited by ledzepfvr

• 1 year later...

I'd like them to come here and I'd probably check them out. Though Joe Bonamassa came recently and I almost crapped a lung when I saw how much he wanted for tickets. I doubt BCC will be much better.

Yeah....ticket prices are pretty high. But Joe's shows are not the only one's to have ticket prices explode. One really has to pick and choose who they really want to see anymore. I love Joe and alot of other touring bands but can't afford the prices.

• 2 weeks later...

I hear that. The music business has gone insane. Though in fairness I guess with all the illegal downloading this is the only way to make money as a musician nowadays but it would be nice if there were more acts that charged a reasonable price.

• 3 years later...

blackcountrycommunion2011promo_638.jpg.2

Glenn Hughes, Jason Bonham and producer Kevin Shirley have confirmed that Black Country Communion will reunite in 2017.

Earlier today, Shirley took to his Facebook page to write: "We're refurbishing the fuel tanks and refitting the rocket. Getting ready for takeoff in 2017 again, and I'm fired up ... Who's ready for another dose of BCC!?"

On his own Facebook page, Bonham posted a photo of Black Country Communion and simply added the caption "2017!!!"

Hughes hinted at a possible reunion earlier in the day by posting a picture of the four musicians on Facebook and adding: "The lads ...to quote Joe this morning ... 'maybe it's time to break out the heavy bats again." In the comments, Glenn also added: "Thanks so much for your very kind messages ... We hear you ... & time is the HEALER ..." He then wrote in a separate posting: "Preparing BCC Rocket Ship Re-launch for 2017 all systems go."

Link

Edited by luvlz2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/20/2016 at 5:28 PM, luvlz2 said:

Glenn Hughes, Jason Bonham and producer Kevin Shirley have confirmed that Black Country Communion will reunite in 2017.

Earlier today, Shirley took to his Facebook page to write: "We're refurbishing the fuel tanks and refitting the rocket. Getting ready for takeoff in 2017 again, and I'm fired up ... Who's ready for another dose of BCC!?"

On his own Facebook page, Bonham posted a photo of Black Country Communion and simply added the caption "2017!!!"

Hughes hinted at a possible reunion earlier in the day by posting a picture of the four musicians on Facebook and adding: "The lads ...to quote Joe this morning ... 'maybe it's time to break out the heavy bats again." In the comments, Glenn also added: "Thanks so much for your very kind messages ... We hear you ... & time is the HEALER ..." He then wrote in a separate posting: "Preparing BCC Rocket Ship Re-launch for 2017 all systems go."     Link

"time is the HEALER" ???  What's that supposed to mean - this band had interpersonal issues that left wounds requiring healing?  What is it with these (ex) Deep Purple guys and their assorted band dysfunctions?!  I didn't think BCC was together long enough to have dysfunctions.

Anyway any news on new BCC?

22 hours ago, Mercurious said:

Anyway any news on new BCC?

I assume a single will be dropped next month, since the album is supposed to come out in September.

Edited by luvlz2

On 7/27/2017 at 0:21 AM, luvlz2 said:

I assume a single will be dropped next month, since the album is supposed to come out in September.

http://www.bccommunion.com/preorder-bcc-iv/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWVdZNU4yRXpORE5pTjJNdyIsInQiOiJxeTRuckpyMFV4cUkyYWZxZUxRS29UT2tuNDhoSUtLZEZTREZnNlg1anRHNm5uOWgrRlJBdTZTamhJYUtScGMzN1FIOWI2clcra2g5OVBoUzJaV1JZdUZBKzdjNEEyQkMzVTF5d1wveU5DMnBnckVaamdDbCtPWjB5WGVcLzcrcWpcLyJ9 Album Sneak Peek of each song (30 seconds esch)

1. 1. Collide (4:07)
  2. 2. Over My Head (4:06)
  3. 3. The Last Song For My Resting Place (7:57)
  4. 4. Sway (5:24)
  5. 5. The Cove (7:11)
  6. 6. The Crow (6:00)
  7. 7. Wanderlust (8:18)
  8. 8. Love Remains (4:53)
  9. 9. Awake (4:42)
  10. 10. When The Morning Comes (7:56)
  11. 11. With You I Go**

All songs on the new album were co-written by Glenn Hughes and Joe Bonamassa. Glenn wrote all the lyrics on the album except for the song ‘The Last Song For My Resting Place’ which was written by Joe. 

** Denote bonus track only on vinyl **

Two UK concert dates added / on sale this week and a sold out US blues cruise for 2018, so far.  

R???

Edited by reids

13 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

A couple of things I noticed about the video:

1. Pic of Jimmy page behind Hughes' left shoulder

2. In the close ups Joe Bonamassa is seen playing a Telecaster while in the group shot he is playing a Les Paul Gold Top

3. The solo (and vocals) looked staged. Joe's solo has some tremolo pitch dips. It doesn't look like he is using a whammy pedal (he is not know for using one) probably used a Stratocaster on the original recording,

A good (but typical) BCC track.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...