Stairway solo

I think that to give the fans a proper DVD, the sound at the O2 sucks and I have heard that many times over, that they simply must do more shows.

Let the band profit from the DVD and not the charity. If they want to donate their money to the charity so be it. They probably made next to nothing for this gig.

Imagine the time preparing, rehearsing, press conferences, photo shoots, (Jimmy was so stressed out according to reports with the constant phone calls) all for next to nothing ih the way of pay. I say, do a limited exclusive mini tour, charge really high rates for the premuim seating and make loads of cash. Satiate the people who have never witnessed such a thing live. Some of us have waited for 18 years, like me.

That can be the Swan Song

But i dont think we has in it for the money... I think he was just happy to get robert up there and have him whale the way he does. Money is paper and concerts run on paper... if jim and the band were after money in the first place they could have raped our wallets a long time ago... but they havent... people complain and bitch all the time... But if they had a venue that could hold 1 million zeppelin would sell it out. Thats how massive this all is. Its 30-40 years of back log from fans that could do nothing but wish to see these guys play. And im one of them... if they want to charge $200 CND a ticket so be it... I piss that in drugs a week anyways. The tickets will be money well spent in any day and age over alot of other expensices in most cases even rent for alot of people. Which i compleatly understand.

For people to bitch about the length of the solo is childish the band has changed as has the listeners maybe this is a new approach to thier music or Fuck maybe he just wanted it that short.... ITS THEIR FUCKING SONG.

Archived