JIMMY PAGE TO VISIT JAPAN

I was in the Nishi-Shinjuku bootleg district this weekend talking to some of the proprieters he had visited the last time he was in Japan. He's still very much a legend and very much loved over here. Three bands dominate sales figures within the district: Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones and Eric Clapton.

Thank you for the info.

I knew there was a reason I liked Japan(besides sushi).wink.gif

Appreciate all the info you provide, Steve, especially that link that let's you hear Jimmy's statement. :)

Figured LZ and the Stones would be high on list of bootleg sales BUT Eric Clapton?!? Thought it would be the Beatles or even Queen or U2 in the top 3 ahead of Clapton.

Appreciate all the info you provide, Steve, especially that link that let's you hear Jimmy's statement. :)

Figured LZ and the Stones would be high on list of bootleg sales BUT Eric Clapton?!? Thought it would be the Beatles or even Queen or U2 in the top 3 ahead of Clapton.

I haven't hit every store - there are many - but that's the consensus so far. Eric played Japan recently and has a fairly new album out which may have sparked a resurgence of interest in his live recordings. He's also done some promotional work for a Japanese guitar manufacturer which I have posted to the Eric Clapton is God thread.