Lady Gaga - Led Zeppelin Fan

Walter

^yeah^ I was gonna tell Luke that there's an -e- in Led Zepp_lin too as well...drives me apeshit when people leave that little sucker out! hehehe

The word looks naked without that crucial third -e- ....I think it's a balance factor or some shit, anyways, I digress, where was I? Oh yeah,

I know there's an 'E', I was joking around with the common Zepp-noob mistakes,

Hence the reason I referred to 'Led Zeppelin' as a solo artistsmile.gif

Another forum I used to frequent actually had sarcasm tags that turned the text blue.

Not such a bad idea after all.

Lots of misunderstandings are the result of simple goofing/sarcasm/etc. that doesn't translate well in text.

Another forum I used to frequent actually had sarcasm tags that turned the text blue.

Not such a bad idea after all.

Lots of misunderstandings are the result of simple goofing/sarcasm/etc. that doesn't translate well in text.

You don't say!

How does having a poster in her studio equate to being some die-hard fan? I have a Who poster, but I'm hardly what you'd call a Who fan. I like some of their songs, but that's about it. She might have it because it's interesting art, or because she wants people who see her studio to think she's got great taste in music, who knows.

Does it even matter if she is or isn't, though?

^ I don't believe anyone said that she was a die-hard fan.

DavidZoso, I also like her music. I think she has a great voice, seems to be very honest and genuine with her fans, plus is a great performer. I am really not that into all of the dancing, what caught my eye was watching her perform on Good Morning America last summer. She was playing a new song "You and I" - which apparently will be on her new disc - on the piano, just singing with a lot of emotion. From what I can tell she improvises a lot within her songs, both vocally and musically. The artists that I enjoy the most don't do their songs the same way, every time. She is a talented young lady and more than just a Madonna "type" pop star, IMO. To each, his own. If she not your "cup of tea" then so be it.

Even though I don't enjoy some of the artists that are in this "other bands" section, I don't just jump in to trash them and sometimes I'll find something they do that I actually like.

Peace.

Perhaps, although maybe his grandchildren do. :unsure:

I'm not a Little Monster (although it's scary that I know what that is), but I don't think it's rubbish either. I think she is actually very talented and a savvy marketer; and since my daughters dance to her music it's frequently stuck in my head. I do like Telephone, Poker Face and Just Dance. Not so much Born This Way; too Madonna'ish for me.

Perhaps, although maybe his grandchildren do. :unsure:

I'm not a Little Monster (although it's scary that I know what that is), but I don't think it's crap either. I think she is actually very talented and a savvy marketer; and since my daughters dance to her music it's frequently stuck in my head. I do like Telephone, Poker Face and Just Dance. Not so much Born This Way; too Madonna'ish for me.

I hope he educated his grandchildren differently...I really do...for THEIR sakes:):)

Archived