I was front row center for the O2 gig.

Posting from my blackberry after just leaving one of the greatest zep shows of all time. To all the older fans bashing the show. Maybe you don't have your hearing these days because they all sounded great from where we were. There were fans from all around the world on the floor and despite their differences came together to witness Zeppelin play. I Brian May, david gilmour and sir paul were to the right of me. Even those three legends were have a great time seeing zeppelin do it properly.

I was front row center right the entire show and have approx 150 photos and a few clips. I will post everything for the fans arpund the world when my girlfriend and I get back to the US.I would also like to add my front row tickets were aquired by legitimately via the ballat. $580 for a priceless evening.

Long live Led Zeppelin!

Posting from my blackberry after just leaving one of the greatest zep shows of all time.

I was front row center right the entire show and have approx 150 photos and a few clips. I will post everything for the fans arpund the world when my girlfriend and I get back to the US.I would also like to add my front row tickets were aquired by legitimately via the ballat. $580 for a priceless evening.

Long live Led Zeppelin!

You lucky, lucky,.....lucky,.......lucky :blink:

Can't wait to see you footage

Why did you wait in line???? If you had a front row seat???? :huh:

There weren't any front row seat.... it was front row "standing"....

Yes, that's how it was orchestrated.....

So yes, that's why you wait 8 hours to get into a standing room only front and center spot !!

Archived