Let me please introduce myself

Ok. Actually I am no man but hope to fulfill the other two.

My name is Annika and I already held an account here a long time ago. After a while I got distracted though and haven't logged in for ages. Now I am back :D

Currently I should be styudying for the finals (notice my screen name) but actually, I don't want to. Still that won't help the fact the first exam is sheduled on next saturday.

All I'm thinking of at the moment is that I can't wait for all this to be through and have an amazing summer. Hopefully, I get approved at FU berlin for studying Political Sciences and North American Studies.B)

BTW, I like Led Zeppelin :stereo:

For you all to be warned, a hippie is sitting behind their laptop right now :peace:

P.S.: Who ever likes to contact me, is welcome.^_^ I enjoy meeting new and nice people

Hi Annika :wave:

Nice to meet a new or "returned" new member.

I've only been here a couple of months myself .

Your screen name is very funny. I had to do a double take on it! :lol:

Good luck on your exam!

........................missy

P.S. Your real name is very pretty.

Hi Annika :wave:

Nice to meet a new or "returned" new member.

I've only been here a couple of months myself .

Your screen name is very funny. I had to do a double take on it! :lol:

Good luck on your exam!

........................missy

P.S. Your real name is very pretty.

Hello Missy :)

Haha, thanks :D I noticed a trend: Poeple from English speaking countries really seem to fancy this name.

So, how did the exam go? Hope The Boy's didn't distract you too much?

It went alright :) Actually all students who wrote German were asking themselves whether the ministry of education is considering us THAT stupid. The exam was a joke. It hardly required any preparation. Next one is this Friday, history :duel:That is the one I expect to be the hardest since there is A LOT to study. But hey, might is the same as German :lol:

Archived