Kate Moss after Led Zeppelin and Rolling Stones for wedding

Silver Rider

First Kate Moss. Then what, Prince William and Kate Middleton?

Led Zeppelin rejoins forces to play wedding receptions?

However, Elton John did perform at Rush Limbaugh's somewhat recent wedding reception for a reported cool $1,000,000.00. Not bad pay for a few hours work.

From what I read all of Elton's fee was donated to charity.

If they (LZ) play at her wedding but refuse to tour, I will no longer be a Zeppelin fan. :angry:

Sorry, I just can't stomach this right now..

Really? So if for some crazy reason they decide to play Kate Moss' wedding (which isn't going to happen anyway), you'd stop being a Led Zeppelin fan? Overreact much? I don't see anything about this story that would cause someone to not be able to stomach it. It's stupid celebrity gossip fluff.

Really? So if for some crazy reason they decide to play Kate Moss' wedding (which isn't going to happen anyway), you'd stop being a Led Zeppelin fan? Overreact much? I don't see anything about this story that would cause someone to not be able to stomach it. It's stupid celebrity gossip fluff.

Sometimes people say or type something they wish they haven't. This was a moment for me. I don't know. Maybe I was drunk or something. Now that I read it, it makes me mad. I mean seriously, LED ZEP GIRL not like Led Zeppelin anymore? Then I would just be....GIRL :(

Archived