CAMERAS ONSTAGE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsHcUwtw5H0

Is it only me, or there are indeed two cameramen onstage + a rolling camera in front??

Anyone who attended and had a good view of the stage, has it been recorded thorughout the show?

Cause I have the impression it has. And here's to you Jimmy: if you don't put the stuff on DVD, you are a dead man. :rolleyes: No joking.

...wasn't there but it's obvious from looking at the footage that the video cameramen were for the large screen shots. :)

I'm sure that Led Zep will also release this as a DVD sometime....

Yes but the stage and its surroundings is swarming with cameramen! You certainly wouldn't use that many just to make screen projections! Look at this one too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsHcUwtw5H0

Is it only me, or there are indeed two cameramen onstage + a rolling camera in front??

Anyone who attended and had a good view of the stage, has it been recorded thorughout the show?

Cause I have the impression it has. And here's to you Jimmy: if you don't put the stuff on DVD, you are a dead man. :rolleyes: No joking.

There were several cameras. One was on a track at the front of the stage. There were also hand held cameras at the side.

They were being used to project footage of the band on the screen behind.

yeah... there are camera men all over the place... one rolling camrea... 3 camera men ON the stage... two cameras on the mixing desk in the middle of the arena, and 2 cameras to the sides on the arena half way back...... thats what i counted... i may be wrong

it was obvious they were putting thigs on for the cameras... attention to detail was maximum.... zoso on the amp.... 4 cabs and 8 heads from jimmy!

i say dvd in 2008 all the way!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!

Yes but the stage and its surroundings is swarming with cameramen! You certainly wouldn't use that many just to make screen projections! Look at this one too

At some points they were intercutting three video streams with animations. It worked really well.

They also appeared to be using HD cameras, so if you've got a HD setup, I suspect they'll be releasing BLU-Ray and HD-DVD versions

At some points they were intercutting three video streams with animations. It worked really well.

They also appeared to be using HD cameras, so if you've got a HD setup, I suspect they'll be releasing BLU-Ray and HD-DVD versions

Quite likely so, as TSRTS has also been re-issued in both formats, along with standard DVD.

You don't necessarily need to shoot in a HD to release on one of the new generation formats, however all the expense they went to with the setup (i can count at least 8 camera setups and there are most likely more than that) and shoot SD.

Archived