Cleveland,OH-Richfield Coliseum April 28, 1977-2nd night

DavidZoso

This photo thread is for my friend: KarenJ

This is the second night in Cleveland and some people think this show is better than the first night. I think the reason the first night's show became so popular was because it was one of the first Sound Board shows to surface. Anyway enjoy the photos.

The Song Remains the Same

lz19770428_03.jpg

605.jpg

599.jpg

606.jpg

Sick Again

604.jpg

Possibly Nobody's Fault but Mine

clevealnd4-28-77-g.jpg

In My Time of Dying

607.jpg

In My Time of Dying

600.jpg

No Quarter

602.jpg

Over the Top(Out on the Tiles Riff)//Moby Dick

608.jpg

Over the Top(Out on the Tiles Riff)/Moby Dick

lz19770428_02.jpg

Over the Top(Out on the Tiles Riff)/Moby Dick

lz19770428_01.jpg

Violin Bow Solo

clevealnd4-28-77-e.jpg

Achilles Last Stand

clevealnd4-28-77-n.jpg

Most likely Stairway to Heaven

603.jpg

• 7 months later...

IIRC from another discussion regarding this show, aren't the same guys who took a lot of these pix the same guys who taped the concert? I'm still convinced that after "Sick Again" on the recording when the one guy says, "My god, we're in trouble!" they were spotted by either security, Richard Cole or one of his henchmen (Bindon??) Either way, glad they didn't get busted, 'cos we would have missed out on some good pix and a mighty fine recording of a mighty fine gig (this is a top five '77 show IMO!)

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

IIRC from another discussion regarding this show, aren't the same guys who took a lot of these pix the same guys who taped the concert? I'm still convinced that after "Sick Again" on the recording when the one guy says, "My god, we're in trouble!" they were spotted by either security, Richard Cole or one of his henchmen (Bindon??) Either way, glad they didn't get busted, 'cos we would have missed out on some good pix and a mighty fine recording of a mighty fine gig (this is a top five '77 show IMO!)

Apparently, Rocco's angle is where this legendary show was recorded.

Archived