How my Led Zep tirbute band can become an officialled zeppelin tribute band?

I doubt Zeppelin would make an "official" tribute band, I mean it makes no sense! It's like they are making the band the official Led Zeppelin! I know you want to be like in the papers with raving comments from Pagey, Percy, Jonsey, and Bonzo Jr. , But it takes time, if it ever happens.

Don't you think, if you have been around for a couple of months to a year, to not be thinking about being the hit tribute band in Zeppelinworld? I mean, if your act looks like the band, uses the same equipment, and atleast gives an excellent presentation of Zeppelin's music. If you follow atleast step 3, Your group will be well known over time. Just be patient, you never know what the future gives you! :)

Hi ,

I have a very decent Led zeppelin tribute band

and I wish my band have the recognition as an official led zeppelin tribute band

does anyone knows how to be considered by led zeppelin members as an official tribute band?

I apreciatte any helping answer.

I think what he means is how do you officially get stamped as a zep tribute band like 'zoso' or 'letzepagain'

I hope you don't attempt to book your shows with words like 'apreciatte' bro, just sayin'

It probably is some matter of a legal process, i would contact a local copyright stamper to inquire.

He's from Chile, give him a break--his English is no worse than a lot of the native speakers here. ;)

And Cristopher, there's no such thing as an "official" tribute band. If you market yourselves as a tribute band, that's what you will be. But one tribute band is no more official than another. It's got nothing to do with legality, unless your band actually books itself as "Led Zeppelin," then all the lawyers will appear!

Hi ,

I have a very decent Led zeppelin tribute band

and I wish my band have the recognition as an official led zeppelin tribute band

does anyone knows how to be considered by led zeppelin members as an official tribute band?

I apreciatte any helping answer.

Thanks for asking, Cristopher. Maybe the webmaster has some ideas, but if it were me I would ask John Paul Jones for guidance on this question.

I remember a Zep tribute band from the 80s called The White who were endorsed by Robert Plant. A quick look at this bit of info should reveal why.

My parents saw the white in the 80's around the time I was born and spoke very highly about them, can't find any footage of them though

Being endorsed by one of the band still doesn't make them "official" in any sense, though, legal or otherwise.

I didn't really think it did, I mentioned the endorsement of this particular band by Plant because I wondered if that what the poster actually meant. I remember seeing The White listed on rosters for several area clubs back in the day and it always said "Endorsed By Robert Plant", that probably helped them out a great deal as far as getting people that were on the fence to attend their concerts.

I think what he means is how do you officially get stamped as a zep tribute band like 'zoso' or 'letzepagain'

I hope you don't attempt to book your shows with words like 'apreciatte' bro, just sayin'

It probably is some matter of a legal process, i would contact a local copyright stamper to inquire.

thats just what I'm trying to say.

thank you =)

He's from Chile, give him a break--his English is no worse than a lot of the native speakers here. ;)

And Cristopher, there's no such thing as an "official" tribute band. If you market yourselves as a tribute band, that's what you will be. But one tribute band is no more official than another. It's got nothing to do with legality, unless your band actually books itself as "Led Zeppelin," then all the lawyers will appear!

hahaha!

thank you!

Archived