mrledhed

The Way I Feel

Sixes and Sevens

Come Into My Life

Colours Of A Shade

Network News

Memory Song

Dark Moon

Sixes & Sevens was on the Shaken & Stirred album, which came out in 1985... so it would have been played on that tour and if memory serves, was also played on the 1988 tour. The Way I Feel was on Now & Zen, which was 1988 and all of the other songs were from the Fate Of Nations sessions, which was 1993, however I do not believe that Colours Of A Shade or Dark Moon were ever performed live. I'm sure there are those here who can tell you every set-list for every show, but at least you have the years/tours for now.

pretty sure i saw him do sixes and sevens but i can't recall the exact show and i don't have my ticket stubs here

one song i saw him do that he rarely performed live is "far post"

did it here in 83.........very cool at the time B)

Since this is the topic, I would like to add two more songs off Manic Nirvana:

"Big Love"

"I Cried"

I saw Robert Plant three times on his 1990 Manic Nirvana tour. In Philly, New Jersey and St. Louis. I know that he did not play these two Great songs because I was really hoping he would. I do remember Robert opened with another one of my favorite songs off of Manic Nirvana, "Watching You".

Does anyone or know or can correlate if Robert Plant ever performed these two songs live on this or any subsequent tour(s)? For all I know, Robert Plant never sang these two song live to a paying and much appreciative audience.

Since this is the topic, I would like to add two more songs off Manic Nirvana:

"Big Love"

"I Cried"

I saw Robert Plant three times on his 1990 Manic Nirvana tour. In Philly, New Jersey and St. Louis. I know that he did not play these two Great songs because I was really hoping he would. I do remember Robert opened with another one of my favorite songs off of Manic Nirvana, "Watching You".

Does anyone or know or can correlate if Robert Plant ever performed these two songs live on this or any subsequent tour(s)? For all I know, Robert Plant never sang these two song live to a paying and much appreciative audience.

He never performed those two songs in concert, nor any of the other songs mentioned thus far in this thread.

Sixes and Sevens I believe was performed at the Phoenix show in 85' as I was there, but not 100% sure. That 85' show was great, how Robert negotiated that insane stage was worth the price of the ticket alone. When the set broke for 15 minutes and then the band came back doing the Honeydripper numbers I was blown away. Robert in ducktail do and leather, the backup singers in poodle skirts...crazy daddyo, caaaraazy...

Sixes and Sevens I believe was performed at the Phoenix show in 85' as I was there, but not 100% sure. That 85' show was great, how Robert negotiated that insane stage was worth the price of the ticket alone. When the set broke for 15 minutes and then the band came back doing the Honeydripper numbers I was blown away. Robert in ducktail do and leather, the backup singers in poodle skirts...crazy daddyo, caaaraazy...

I don't think that was a ducktail, it was much more likely a mullet.

00+-+Robert+Plant+%26+The+Honeydrippers+-+Blue+Note+Club,+Derby,+England+-+21+April+1981+-+Front.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I was at this show, and Robert definitely did not do this song at this show. But that was a great concert, I thought. And how I miss going to concerts at "the Madhouse on McDowell". In my mind, the Coliseum is still the best large arena venue in Phoenix acoustically, versus all the new arenas in town today (large arenas). Sad that the only concerts there today are when the State Fair runs for three weeks in mid October to early November!

What I do remember from this show is Robert referencing the Coliseum from his previous visit there, as this show was his first visit there since the April 1970 Led Zeppelin concert.

Archived