Looking for a picture

ledzepfilm

Actually, that shot might be from the show. The curtains in the B/W pics are probably the same, as the color shows from left to right gold to green, as in the b/w photos it's white to black. It might have been, but more pictures could give us more evidence.

Those two pictures are not from the same concert, jimmy is wearing different clothes, amps are different, guitar cord is different, background is not the same and the hair is different. The first picture is from the yardbirds not zeppelin billed as the yardbirds.

Edit: I was replying here to the post at the bottom of the previous page--perhaps this last post ^^ explains the confusion.

LZ were never billed as the Yardbirds, and only briefly as the New Yardbirds. Where are you seeing that on the site?

• Administrators

LZ were never billed as the Yardbirds, and only briefly as the New Yardbirds. Where are you seeing that on the site?

They were billed as The Yardbirds for those first shows. See the ads in the Timeline.

i.e. ledzeppelin.com/show/september-7-1968

ledzeppelin.com/show/september-12-1968

ledzeppelin.com/show/september-13-1968

ledzeppelin.com/show/september-14-1968

ledzeppelin.com/show/october-4-1968

Actually, that shot might be from the show. The curtains in the B/W pics are probably the same, as the color shows from left to right gold to green, as in the b/w photos it's white to black. It might have been, but more pictures could give us more evidence.

More photos from the same show:

19671.jpg19672.jpg19673.jpg

This is a yardbirds show for sure. The black and white picture from page two is not the same show, could be the same venue, but not the same show. Cool pictures by the way I have both fender amps and that bandmaster cab jimmy is using they sound great.

More photos from the same show:

19671.jpg19672.jpg19673.jpg

Archived