Looking for a picture

ledzepfilm

Jake the third picture of Jimmy is from a diffrent show you know which one?

Well spotted, I totally missed that. I think that the third picture was taken at the same show as the colour picture posted on page 2. The background appears to be the same in all four pictures, so I'm guessing they were taken at the same venue but at different shows/sets. So that narrows it down a bit. I don't know exactly where it's from but my guess would be North America - 1967 judging by the clothes and gear.

Well spotted, I totally missed that. I think that the third picture was taken at the same show as the colour picture posted on page 2. The background appears to be the same in all four pictures, so I'm guessing they were taken at the same venue but at different shows/sets. So that narrows it down a bit. I don't know exactly where it's from but my guess would be North America - 1967 judging by the clothes and gear.

Funny the colour picture I posted was titled as one of the earlier New Yarbirds days but I did think his hair was a bit to short for it to be late 68. But early 68 it could be..

Archived