Zep Concert on on DVD

I'm sure they'll release a DVD or the only release available will be bootlegs and The Beatles suffered through a similar problem with Let It Be being bootleged for almost a year forcing them to release a finished product. I'm certain that somewhere they've set up their gear and are now fixing their clams and doing manic post production. Fixing what ever flams in Pro Tools and stuff. This is buisness as usual for any "live" release and Zep, The Allmans, Peter Framton and The Stones for example have been cleaning up their live recordings in some manner of overdubs since 1966's "Got Live if You Want It" Please Hurry

I spoke to the main sound engineer immediately after the gig finished, asking him if he had a setlist left. He didn't but said, that you won't need one as the DVD will be coming out.

When I was there Maureen (formerly Plant), Carmen and Logan Plant were all standing together in front of me, in the mixing desk compound.

Indi.

I think that they filmed the show for a DVD release but there'll be the usual delay so they'll miss a lot of money (I guess) because we'll see some very interesting bootleg first ... first come first serve :angry:

There's also one more thing to consider: it'll be an Ahmet DVD or a Zep DVD of the Ahmet concert?? In the first case it'll be completely different and royalties for Ahmet ... and many more problems to fix, so more time to wait

A double DVD will be interesting if one is for what Zep want to show us of the concert and one for what was shown during the concert: same concert different emotions :D

I think that they filmed the show for a DVD release but there'll be the usual delay so they'll miss a lot of money (I guess) because we'll see some very interesting bootleg first ... first come first serve :angry:

There's also one more thing to consider: it'll be an Ahmet DVD or a Zep DVD of the Ahmet concert?? In the first case it'll be completely different and royalties for Ahmet ... and many more problems to fix, so more time to wait

A double DVD will be interesting if one is for what Zep want to show us of the concert and one for what was shown during the concert: same concert different emotions :D

I think either way most of us would be willing to splash out on whatever comes out first and then again when Jimmy Page or Ahmet releases the "official" dvd.

Great things to come and they should HURRY already! = D

Archived