Greetings from Yorkshire

Jason Smith

Hi Guys, I have to say that this is a good place for me to be! its an honour and my pleasure to be in the company of people who appreciate good music world wide, Its obvious its not just England thats producing crap new music aswell, so if anybody can recommend any new bands to me i would be iternaly gratefull, Thanks guys...Save the vinyl

Hi Guys, I have to say that this is a good place for me to be! its an honour and my pleasure to be in the company of people who appreciate good music world wide, Its obvious its not just England thats producing crap new music aswell, so if anybody can recommend any new bands to me i would be iternaly gratefull, Thanks guys...Save the vinyl

Hello to you from Sunny Florida,

Welcome and nice to meet you.

You will find everything here you could ever want to know about Zeppelin.

A great site with great people.

I can't help you out much on the new music question as I'm still stuck in the Sixties and Seventies!

Not a bad place to be either. But there are some threads on the Other Bands and Random section here that discuss new music.

I can't find a link to the specific one for new music. Maybe someone can post it on a follow-up reply.

But check out "what are you listening to now" under both those sections for some ideas.

See you around the boards.

.............:) missy

Archived