Is this pic from the RAH?

LedZep342

He wore the vest on many ocassions, including September 4th at the forum and at Bath.

Yea, I know, and actually, I think it's from the soundcheck, before the show, but i'm not sure, it would be neat if audio was in circulation of the soundboard.

I've seen 2 pics of the soundcheck, If I remember correctly (il check), Jimmy wears a Red shirt, but I'll go to the site again.

And, I don't think many soundcheck recordings exist/ever been recorded often.

EDIT: You might be right. Page is wearing the exact outfit in both pics.

Yea, I know, and actually, I think it's from the soundcheck, before the show, but i'm not sure, it would be neat if audio was in circulation of the soundboard.

There is audio from the RAH soundcheck..... Its on Coda and its called Were Gonna Groove..... Recorded at RAH soundcheck Jan 9th 70

There is audio from the RAH soundcheck..... Its on Coda and its called Were Gonna Groove..... Recorded at RAH soundcheck Jan 9th 70

No, that's just from the acual show (not from the Soundcheck), it's just fixed up, to sound more like a studio track.

I've seen 2 pics of the soundcheck, If I remember correctly (il check), Jimmy wears a Red shirt, but I'll go to the site again.

And, I don't think many soundcheck recordings exist/ever been recorded often.

EDIT: You might be right. Page is wearing the exact outfit in both pics.

Can you show the other pic?

That's what it says on the site I got it from.

Might certainly be, but according to the backstage footage, Page is seen buttoning his vest up.

Yea, but soundchecks are usually like an hour or more before the show, idk what the backstage footage has to do with it.:huh:

Watch it..... watch Page button up the vest in the footage. He wears it during soundcheck. Although he might of took it off before the footage was shot, but I doubt it.

Oh, well, I thought that footage was of them getting ready to do the actual show.

That's what it captures along with the group hanging.

Oh, well, I figured out the backstage footage from Montruex 71' is from the 8th of Aug. (by photo evidence), and of the other footage of them outside Montruex could be from the 7th or 8th (no way to know).

Archived