2011 NFL Football Thread

Bong-Man

I originally thought this game would finish 20-10 Ravens. After the 1st quarter, I thought you were a lock on that over bet....oh well, football never ceases to amaze! Great game, BTW!

Was it a fumble???

Damn...not only don't the Ravens cover, but it looks like the Under wins. Sorry about that, LZF77...that's a tough one to take. I thought for sure there'd be another score or two to go over.

The under kills my one parlay. But I had Baltimore just to win on money line with SF, NE and Giants plus 8 1/2. So I need the Giants to win that parlay. Just to cover. If this stupid bunch of bumbling stumbling idiots had gone over I could have had both. Then I would have needed just Green Bay on the money line. So I just had Baltimore to win the game. All three otheres were against the spread. I was afraid Houston would cover but I did not think they could win.

01/10 07:21 AM 1413791707- 1 Spread $5.00 $42.78 Football NFL - San Francisco 49ers +4½ Ev for Game Football NFL - New England Patriots -13½ -110 for Game

Football NFL - New York Giants +8 -110 for Game

Football NFL - Baltimore Ravens -330 for Game 01/08 10:43 PM 1413710033- 1 Spread $5.00 $54.62 Football NFL - New England Patriots -13½ -110 for Game

Football NFL - Houston Texans @ Baltimore RavensTotal O 35½ -110 for Game

Football NFL - San Francisco 49ers +165 for Game

Football NFL - Green Bay Packers -400 for Game

I went small. I bet more on NBA and NHL The bottom one is dead. Top one alive. For these type of wagers its more for fun. They can sure take the fun away fast

WOW...WOW....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green Bay lost :huh: what an upset. This makes me even more sick, cause The Saints would be hosting The Giants in the Superdome if they woulda played their A game........I feel sick.

But Congrads to the NYG for proving that indeed it is "any given Sunday"

Archived