2011 NFL Football Thread

Bong-Man

Well I hit every end of the game money wise. Took NE even money line, Balt with the points (8) and under 50. Have all three with San fran. I must have the 49ers. I cant believe that he missed the field goal. i would have challenged the previous play. I think he had the ball long enough to call it a TD. Baltimore gave this one away. I say NE will lose the Super Bowl

Well I hit every end of the game money wise. Took NE even money line, Balt with the points (8) and under 50. Have all three with San fran. I must have the 49ers. I cant believe that he missed the field goal. i would have challenged the previous play. I think he had the ball long enough to call it a TD. Baltimore gave this one away. I say NE will lose the Super Bowl

of course you will...

Jesus H. Christ...seeing the 49ers and Giants on the same field is giving me flashbacks to all those playoff games they played in the 80s and 90s.

Bill Walsh. Bill Parcels. Montana. Simms. Young. Hostetler. Rice. Bavaro. Taylor. Lott.

Anybody else flashing back?

Hi all,

Jesus H. Christ...seeing the 49ers and Giants on the same field is giving me flashbacks to all those playoff games they played in the 80s and 90s.

Bill Walsh. Bill Parcels. Montana. Simms. Young. Hostetler. Rice. Bavaro. Taylor. Lott.

No Bro,I did mushrooms! :lol:

KB

Big time flashbacks. Even the same broken down stadium too.

Archived