2011 NFL Football Thread

Bong-Man

I dislike both teams equally. I do not hate them like I hate Miami. I do not like either and do not care but I am looking at it from a totally unbiased standpoint for once. I am saying the Giants are better than NE. So too were Baltimore and /SF. They did not get one holding call in the whole game N/E. Now you tell me they dont go out of their way to get Brady and Belechek the edge? Get real. Wake up. Smell the coffee.

Rick, if you really feel the NFL gives the Patriots the edge, WHY ON EARTH would you ever bet on a Patriot game if you think the fix is in?

Rick, if you really feel the NFL gives the Patriots the edge, WHY ON EARTH would you ever bet on a Patriot game if you think the fix is in?

I think they give Belechek favoritism. I think they overlook holding calls. /They cannot totally fix the game. The Giants have too much for them.

You picked what two teams to win last week,.....

Well lets see, if that idiot does not touch the punt SF would have won. Baltimore did win in my opinion as Evens had possesion in the end zone.

Must add Balt covered and I picked the game under. SF was beaten on a fluke or I would be 8-1 rather than 7-2.

:hysterical:

6-pack Bro,cancel the other out? :D

LOL,,,okay bro. I'll go for that :D . I'll make my prediction on Thur before the game so everyone has enough time to run to their bookies :lol:

Special teams play decided both both those games,....

How it is hanging red? :P

KB

Well, the other day all the trees were hangin' from ice. Luckily, none fell on my head. :^)

I think Harbaugh will get coach of the year. :^)

Ahhh, that damned football just bounces every which a-way.

Heartbreak in SF. :^( It was anybody's game.

Gotta root for the Giants now as my lady is from The Bronx. :^)

Stink Bowl II. stupid fucking punt returner gift wraps the game for Giants. They were beaten. San Frans D had them buried. and the Baltimore game? man. Fucking Flacco marched them down and Evans caught the ball in end zone. TOUCHDOWN. No, we want Brady and Belechek to go to the Super Bowl. And then the dumb ass place kicker misses a chip shot. How can you miss that kick? ANY college kicker would HAVE MADE THAT KICK.

Well, the other day all the trees were hangin' from ice. Luckily, none fell on my head. :^)

I think Harbaugh will get coach of the year. :^)

Ahhh, that damned football just bounces every which a-way.

Hanging from what red? :P

Yes, Harbaugh should get coach of the year.His rookie season,damn straight.

You mean the rock.

KB (love ya Bro)

Stink Bowl II. stupid fucking punt returner gift wraps the game for Giants. They were beaten. San Frans D had them buried. and the Baltimore game? man. Fucking Flacco marched them down and Evans caught the ball in end zone. TOUCHDOWN. No, we want Brady and Belechek to go to the Super Bowl. And then the dumb ass place kicker misses a chip shot. How can you miss that kick? ANY college kicker would HAVE MADE THAT KICK.

Getting banned again, Rick? :huh: Wow,.....

Gronkowski also caught a pass on about the 3 yard line that the refs called out of bounds.

Shit happens.

Well the 49'ers converted one third down situation the entire game, so my guess is defense was being played on both sides of the ball. Eli Manning got sacked, hit or knocked down over 30 times in that game, but he never flinched and completed key passes when he needed to.

Brady drove NE when needed too.......so by my definition both teams deserve to be there for this SB.

Archived