Photo evidence of 16mm camera at Bath 70'

LedZep342

• Administrators

So according to this info....

Bath was filmed by multiple members of the audience, and maybe a film crew filmed them around the stage, but no films (if any more) have surfaced.

Film crew got some tidbits/clips on 16mm and at least one very short 8mm source. There would have been a b&w pro video as well, but Peter Grant put a stop to it, as mentioned in the previous post.

• 3 weeks later...

I read somewhere that jimmy had most of their shows filmed and recorded for personal use, I would guess that this guy filming was with zeppelin for that purpose. I attached a closer picture.

He might have been, but I really want to see this film, as it probably has the correct exposure because he is shooting right on or near the stage + he's shooting close to the stage which is awesome, thank you so much for this photo, where'd you get it anyway?

Haha, they took that article from here without realizing it was an April Fools Joke, that still is really a picture, here's the evidence:

th_lz20110401_01.jpgchris-cooper-bath3.jpg

Just look through this forum, and find the thread for more evidence

yea, i've seen that before, i just didn't realize it was a joke, sorry fellows. Does anyone know what jimmy was playing out of for this gig? Some pictures show two hiwatt heads, not the same amps but both hiwatts, sitting on top of two marshall stacks, then other pictures show the amps missing and two hiwatt cabs replacing one of the marshall stacks. I have not done much digging as for a reason but maybe someone on here knows the answer to this. Thanks.

post-16167-0-83840000-1306245789_thumb.j

post-16167-0-07134900-1306245808_thumb.j

post-16167-0-89691200-1306245907_thumb.j

also, if you look close, some people say the hiwatts are not even plugged in, and they are not his SAP hiwatts either. Maybe they belonged to the flock who was pretty much dragged off stage so zep could play at sunset and they were still taking there gear off satge through zeppelin's set?

yea, i've seen that before, i just didn't realize it was a joke, sorry fellows. Does anyone know what jimmy was playing out of for this gig? Some pictures show two hiwatt heads, not the same amps but both hiwatts, sitting on top of two marshall stacks, then other pictures show the amps missing and two hiwatt cabs replacing one of the marshall stacks. I have not done much digging as for a reason but maybe someone on here knows the answer to this. Thanks.

I think there were a couple of different amps, cause all those pics show different parts of the stage, I mean the amps are on different parts of the stage, so there are probably both hiwatt's and marshall's, I don't know if that helps?

Archived