Vic Reeves and his missus Nancy make me sick.

I cannot believe these two. They sauntered into their seats at 9.40pm, at which point Nancy Spongebob or whatever her name is just chatted to her mate with no interest in the music whatsoever. They then stayed for only 50 minutes before leaving at 10.30pm - disgraceful!

To Vic and Nancy - next time give up your tickets to someone more deserving who actually wants to be there. Millions missed out so the likes of you so called celebrities can have a photo opportunity. Selfish bastards!

I cannot believe these two. They sauntered into their seats at 9.40pm, at which point Nancy Spongebob or whatever her name is just chatted to her mate with no interest in the music whatsoever. They then stayed for only 50 minutes before leaving at 10.30pm - disgraceful!

To Vic and Nancy - next time give up your tickets to someone more deserving who actually wants to be there. Millions missed out so the likes of you so called celebrities can have a photo opportunity. Selfish bastards!

Who cares........yawnnnnnnnnnnn.

Vic Reeves is a washed up comedian and his wife is a cheap whore! They were obviously invited and were hoping to be seen by the media....

....I think that sums it up nicely... <_<

Vic Reeves was probably worried that people attending would find out after all these years that his wife is in fact a shemale. Talentless hacks who have to go on "I'm a celeb get me out of here" to make a name for themselves.

Should have given the tickets to people who like music.

Who the hell is Vic Reeves?? I hope the band makes it's way to the U.S. I'm determined to see them. I've seen Page & Plant Tour. I thought it was great so I drove 3 1/2 hours away to see them then next night. I've seen The Firm. I've seen The Honeydrippers. Now I want to see them together. I had my tickets bought for the show before John passed. Please come to the U.S.

Who the hell is Vic Reeves??

He is supposed to be a comedian - I would call him a washed up comedian. He was never very funny.

He is now about to start a show with himself and his wife - I think I might buy a ticket to it and turn up late and leave early - There is a slight flaw with this plan as I would have to waste money on these losers! I'd rather save my money for the Zep tour next year <_<

That is annoying! Especially for people like me who were not lucky enough to win the ballot. It's also a shame because I quite like Vic Reeves, he's very funny and I know he's a big fan of music and Zeppelin. Can't quite believe he didn't stay for the whole show. Bastard.

:angry::angry::angry:

What a bloody waste.

Why bother going?

He is supposed to be a comedian - I would call him a washed up comedian. He was never very funny.

He is now about to start a show with himself and his wife - I think I might buy a ticket to it and turn up late and leave early - There is a slight flaw with this plan as I would have to waste money on these losers! I'd rather save my money for the Zep tour next year <_<

is that that mr. bean guy ? :D

Specifically, Blackadder the Third, when he was starring with Hugh Laurie. So fucking funny.

Favorite episode: Dish and Dishonesty (notice that all episode titles from this season are spoofs on Jane Austen novel-like titles)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Agree completely! I loved Hugh Laurie in that series! And "Dish" is one of my faves! :yay:

Archived