Osama bin Laden DEAD

SuperDave

So then is the violation to the rules about not backing up an arguement with facts, or about personal remarks which are taken as being disruptive?

I guess we'll never know.

What concerns me most about S&S's banning, however, is who's gonna keep the Beautiful Women thread alive?

Hi all,

IMHO,......he spammed the board,daily,especially this forum.Let me ask everyone how he could respond to: several threads in 3 minutes?Not hard but anyone who can tell you what, he is listening to/what are watching on TV/etc.etc., in that time period? :blink:

And thanks to Sam and the mods,it is very hard to have thread locked on this forum.He did,in "What happen to music?" thread.Folks on this forum were having,as Brad states a " spirited discussion",old chutes&ladders shut that down,....

KB

So then is the violation to the rules about not backing up an arguement with facts, or about personal remarks which are taken as being disruptive?

I love a spirited discussion, obviously. Whether it's on new events, Led Zeppelin songs or even hot dogs.

Hopefully my "spirited" remarks are never taken the wrong way. If they are, I would hope someone would let me know.

Cheers,Brad

Hi all,

IMHO,......he spammed the board,daily,especially this forum.Let me ask everyone how he could respond to: several threads in 3 minutes?Not hard but anyone who can tell you what, he is listening to/what are watching on TV/etc.etc., in that time period? :blink:

And thanks to Sam and the mods,it is very hard to have thread locked on this forum.He did,in "What happen to music?" thread.Folks on this forum were having,as Brad states a " spirited discussion",old chutes&ladders shut that down,....

KB

....and made so many other threads unbearable! Might go back to using his old name "dragster" I believe it was. Came across the same font, expressions, etc. recently in another old thread and from Oz. Whatever, not my problem!

Well our friend here :P (spidersandsnakes) is not answering these questions, regarding those he feels are terrorists, since he's now been officially banned. Don't know if it was one particular thing he said or cumulative. I'm sure he'll go under another name in due time.

He was a bit of a scatterbrain but harmless.

His attitude toward some of the people on here where he didn't hesitate to put down or ridicule their academic abilities, he thought himself above everyone else, intellectually.

What a hoot!

His inability to provide lucent rebuttles or counter-arguments and his opinions based on fact or not, showed how good a "teacher" he was.

The conspirators have struck again!

biggrin.gif Oh, you know you want to take up that flag and run with it.tongue.gif

I would, but a) I'd have to crop all my pictures, and b ) most people would get bored cos I'd only post Asian ladies.

Edited by bouillon

Well it can't be that, otherwise several long-term members would be ex-members by now.

You know who you are.

• 9 years later...
On 5/3/2011 at 8:33 AM, Knebby said:

The rejoicing and flag-waving is sickening. It is only paving the way to the death of more, and more, and more.

And anyone who wants to spit back at me may like to remember that terrorism didn't begin with 9/11. Others in the world have suffered it for years.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by kipper

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/5/2011 at 8:44 AM, Knebby said:

I know you want to deliberately keep avoiding my point, but NONE of that actually proves how many WOULD have been killed had the actions not been stopped and therefore how many HAVE been saved.

But back to the fact that thousands HAVE been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq since 2001 - howcome no-one seems to give a sh*t about this?

I'll bet this one is probably claiming Hamas are the victims too now.