Hello

dlozano

Hello, my name is Diego Lozano, and i've been a fan of Zeppelin since I discovered them in the 8th grade. My favorite song by them has to be Immigrant Song. Robert Plant's vocals are amazing. But I am also a college student at UC Irvine and I'm writing a paper on Led Zeppelin and their loyal following. So please, if you could be so helpful in answering the question: Why do you love Zeppelin? And why have you stayed so loyal the band that many love so much?

I would say that i love Zeppelin so much because their music reached me in a way that no other band could before and still can. Other bands can't seem to compare to the chemistry that Zeppelin had and put on a show quite like they can.

Hello, my name is Diego Lozano, and i've been a fan of Zeppelin since I discovered them in the 8th grade. My favorite song by them has to be Immigrant Song. Robert Plant's vocals are amazing. But I am also a college student at UC Irvine and I'm writing a paper on Led Zeppelin and their loyal following. So please, if you could be so helpful in answering the question: Why do you love Zeppelin? And why have you stayed so loyal the band that many love so much?

I would say that i love Zeppelin so much because their music reached me in a way that no other band could before and still can. Other bands can't seem to compare to the chemistry that Zeppelin had and put on a show quite like they can.

I totally agree with you. Every single word. I like the fact that they can take there music in any direction & it sounds amazing. Agreed no other band comes close to Zeppelin. Welcome to the forum. :)

Hello Diego! Welcome! I'm sure others could probably answer your question better but here goes. I love Zep cuz they're sexy...not just physically; the music is sexy, sensual, raw, and rough. Zep is everything at once: rock, blues, country, funk, reggae... etheral, romantic, soft and loud, sweet and raunchy, majestic and silly... I could go on. I love how their live shows could be so tight or feel like they're about to go off the rails. They could "take" dry.gif a song and make it completely their own. Also, their original songs are so...well them! I mean I can't think of any other band that could make Kashmir, NQ, or ALS. I'm sure I could think of much more to say...it's hard to put it into words. For me Zep is more like a feeling. Like you, they move me like no other band EVER. Sometimes just listening to their music is not enough for me...I just want to "step" into it. Hope that makes sense :rolleyes:. I don't have a lot of bootlegs nor am I a walking encyclopedia of all things zep. Yet, I devour any info I can get about them, and I can look at just about any picture and tell you the year just based on their clothes, hair, or jewelry. I couldn't do that as well before these forums! Yeah, I'm a fan girl, but it's cool. I've been a fan over half my life and that counts for something in my book.

Good luck on your paper!

Archived