"BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND"

BIGDAN

Danny,

Where you been? Out on the tiles? :lol:

Ya sod,....

KB

Hi Kev mate,

Been on vacation to the salt mines that are the wilderness for forum dissidents, all my own fault so please don't start a jihad on my behalf will ya? :lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

It's so great to have you back on here Danny, it hasn't been the same without you! :) I hope you're back for good.

Hi there all my buddies,

It will depend on my ability to keep within the forums rules, and as you all know I'm a bit risque there, but I will do my best to be more considerate to others.

I will keep off of any topic that I strongly disagree with that is about any band member, so Robert can sleep safely now.

I will refrain from adversarial contact with forum bitches, oops there I go again, apologies bitches.

I will keep on topic as often as I can, while remaining both factual, truthful and funny.

I will take more notice of my dear wife who tries to steer me away from forum disaster with her angelic charms and persuasions.

I would like to be around forever, but can a Zebra change His spots or a Leopard His stripes?

Kind Regards to you all, Danny

PS, I will continue to make as many intentional spelling and punctuation mistakes as I can. ;)

Hi there all my buddies,

It will depend on my ability to keep within the forums rules, and as you all know I'm a bit risque there, but I will do my best to be more considerate to others.

I will keep off of any topic that I strongly disagree with that is about any band member, so Robert can sleep safely now.

I will refrain from adversarial contact with forum bitches, oops there I go again, apologies bitches.

I will keep on topic as often as I can, while remaining both factual, truthful and funny.

I will take more notice of my dear wife who tries to steer me away from forum disaster with her angelic charms and persuasions.

I would like to be around forever, but can a Zebra change His spots or a Leopard His stripes?

Kind Regards to you all, Danny

PS, I will continue to make as many intentional spelling and punctuation mistakes as I can. ;)

Please don't lay off Plant totally. I trust you to get in a subtle jab here and there. But be careful because this forum has been pretty BORING without you!

Welcome Back Danny! :wave:

I am really really glad to see that you have got your posting rights back! B) It's only fair if you ask me :D Personally, I missed you like crazy around here, to be honest! Perhaps I am playing favourites, but you are by far, my favourite poster of all around here! B) No other poster has the wit, humour and charm you so effortlessly depict in your posts and this forum was pretty much a snoozefest without you and that's a fact, my friend! B) I actually thought that you'll never come back again and honestly, that thought absolutely depressed me! :( For goodness sake, whatever you do, never ever piss off the forum police ever again and get sent to banned camp, ok? That's an order! :lol:

Anyway, cheers to you! :toast:

And "Fool In The Rain 60", I really missed you too :friends: and it's so good to see that you are back too! :D This is pretty much a double celebration for me! Welcome back, you guys! And for goodness sake, stick around, will ya?! 'Cause, it's been quite a while!!!

Welcome Back Danny! :wave:

I am really really glad to see that you have got your posting rights back! B) It's only fair if you ask me :D Personally, I missed you like crazy around here, to be honest! Perhaps I am playing favourites, but you are by far, my favourite poster of all around here! B) No other poster has the wit, humour and charm you so effortlessly depict in your posts and this forum was pretty much a snoozefest without you and that's a fact, my friend! B) I actually thought that you'll never come back again and honestly, that thought absolutely depressed me! :( For goodness sake, whatever you do, never ever piss off the forum police ever again and get sent to banned camp, ok? That's an order! :lol:

And "Fool In The Rain 60", I really missed you too and it's so good to see that you are back too! This is pretty much a double celebration for me! Welcome back, you guys! And for goodness sake, stick around, will ya?! 'Cause, it's been quite a while!!!

Kiwi :wave:

Please Please Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't encourage him too much LOL

Please don't lay off Plant totally. I trust you to get in a subtle jab here and there. But be careful because this forum has been pretty BORING without you!

Hi Janet,

Robert and Me are safe, my only concern is his recent musical direction, which I am not in favour of but I wish him all the best in it, apart from that he is the ONLY MAN EVER that has made me consider my sexuality. :o:lol:

I have been considering starting up my own forum, called "Led Zeppelin-Banned Members" but as Sam has relented and allowed me back, much to many forum members dismay, I'll put that project on the back burner. :D

Subtle Jabs? not my style really, but I could try, no better not, I have made a promise and I must obey it.

Kind Regards, Danny

Welcome Back Danny!

I am really really glad to see that you have got your posting rights back! It's only fair if you ask me. Personally, I missed you like crazy around here, to be honest! Perhaps I am playing favourites, but you are by far, my favourite poster of all around here! No other poster has the wit, humour and charm you so effortlessly depict in your posts and this forum was pretty much a snoozefest without you and that's a fact, my friend! I actually thought that you'll never come back again and honestly, that thought absolutely depressed me! For goodness sake, whatever you do, never ever piss off the forum police ever again and get sent to banned camp, ok? That's an order!

And "Fool In The Rain 60", I really missed you too :friends: and it's so good to see that you are back too! :DThis is pretty much a double celebration for me! Welcome back, you guys! And for goodness sake, stick around, will ya?! 'Cause, it's been quite a while!!!

Hello Kiwi, my Little Green Orcland Lovely, I missed you too, :wub:

My only desire is to bring Joy and Happiness to the Forum, Educate the Ignorant and Piss Off the Trolls, of which I am accused of being by some Forum Members, deluded as they are.

My Wit, Humour and Charm are just a few of my foremost characteristics, please don't ever forget my Knowledge, Intelligence and Superior Intellect over all will you? and of course my Humility and Understatement and Selfless Passion of all things. ;):lol:

I hear congrats are to be heaped upon you, well done and keep up the good work, even if you had failed I would still congratulate you just for trying, its the effort that needs rewarding not just the results.

I suppose I'm on probation for a while now so I will try to avoid the usual suspects in arguments and so I may then live a long and fruitful forum life, if not I will come back and haunt you all, I will become a Son of Satan and a Forum Wraith Forever, you have all been warned. :angry::lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

I hear congrats are to be heaped upon you, well done and keep up the good work, even if you had failed I would still congratulate you just for trying, its the effort that needs rewarding not just the results.

I suppose I'm on probation for a while now so I will try to avoid the usual suspects in arguments and so I may then live a long and fruitful forum life, if not I will come back and haunt you all, I will become a Son of Satan and a Forum Wraith Forever, you have all been warned. :angry::lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Why thank you Danny! :friends: It's been quite a crazy journey for me but I do think that all this struggle and effort is really worth it because I am doing something I really love and this is something I have always wanted to do! B)

And please do be careful around here ok? :ph34r: There are people who do not understand your posts and tend to take things far too seriously! :unsure: Sheesh! :wacko: Anyway, lovely to have you back and do stick around! B)

Archived