Pink Floyd to release unheard tracks

He's adopted the boy, so he's officially his son, not step-son. It's unfortunate that the paper reports Polly Samson laughing inappropriately - I've heard nothing but good about her prior to this(I'm NOT defending her.) David has a great reputation in the UK too, it would be a shame if this were to sully it. The outcome of this case should prove interesting.

He's a David, never a Dave. He's famously chided people for calling him that. ;)

Isn't that why Waters always called him Dave during The Wall shows? Just to piss him off?

I had never heard about all of this stuff with Gilmour's adopted son, until today. Thank you for giving more insight into the story, members from the UK. Please let us know the outcome of the case. It will be interesting if celebrity association status will get him off like it usually does over here in our courts.

I'll say what must have gone through Knebbys mind, "TOSSER".

If it had been the 19th century the little shit would never have behaved like he did because his family, being so rich, would have disowned him on the spot and maybe he would have gone to prison untill he could pay for the damages he had caused. The fact that he attacked a British Flag at the Cenotaph would have amounted to Treason and his head would have been removed from his body. :yesnod:

If his father had any concience he would offer to pay for all the damages his little bundle of joy has caused, so lets see how much Honour the "Drummer" Mr Gilmore has, and i would like to wipe the smile of off the face of that joke of a mother, with a wet fish. :o

Regards, Danny

PS, Does anyone know what sentence he got?

..and I'm sure you'd have been cheering at the execution Dan. ;)

Theres a difference between condoning his actions and feeling that the Daily Mail reading little englander set went rather insane with this story, most likely looking to distract attension away from there boy Camerons cuts.

..and I'm sure you'd have been cheering at the execution Dan. ;)

Theres a difference between condoning his actions and feeling that the Daily Mail reading little englander set went rather insane with this story, most likely looking to distract attension away from there boy Camerons cuts.

I would be pulling on the rope mate i'll tell you, pulling on the rope. :lol:

If there is one thing i have fought against since i could hold my hands up it is people who are born with or aquire a silver spoon of off someone elses back or reputation. I have nothing against Davey Boy but he needs to be much more strict in the discipline department, if any of my sons did that it wouldnt be just a clip around the ear or a boot up the arse, there would be serious repercusions which i cannot divulge here as many of you would call Child Cruelity or even the Police. :o

I'm sure Dave will do the right thing and sort the little shit out in the end. :buttsmack:

Regards, Danny

I believe the judge said he had to serve half that time in prison, so 8 months. Either way, how embarrassing for his family. I mean, can you imagine having a child so ridiculous as to do something like this? I read an article about this where a tape was played in the courtroom of the crap he was shouting while he was stomping on top of a car, and David apparently "hung his head in shame." No shit. Though if that was me, I'd have just walked out of the courtroom.

• 2 months later...

Best Buy had no Animals left in the place slotted for it (the People have Spoken.... there were CDs left for DSOTM and The Wall for the GP). Best Buy had a PF sampler disc from the Discovery set.

Target, OTOH, had a special end piece that had both Beatles and Pink Floyd remastered CDs and T-Shirts (and 45s for The Beatles).

I picked up Animals and WYWH for $10 each, and received the $5 Gift Card.

The clear sticker on the back of the PF CD jacket says" Packaged in USA Disc(s) Mexico".

The other PF discs on the Target endcap were DSOTM, The Wall, and The Division Bell.

It's Pink Floyd week on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Guests/songs each night...

Mon: The Shins - "Breathe"

Tues: Foo Fighters/Roger Waters - "In The Flesh"

Wed: MGMT - "Lucifer Sam"

Thurs: Dierks Bentley - "Wish You Were Here"

Fri: Pearl Jam - "Mother"

Here is last night's rendition of "Breathe", I think they did a great job...

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/the-shins-breathe/1358479/

I have three different versions of the Wembley '74 boot, one of which is the version taken straight from the BBC's tapes. That is only the 2nd set + Echoes, but the other two I have that are the complete show, have recordings of the 1st set that are comparable to the BBC tape.

Unlike those photoshopped pictures, there REALLY is a giant pig floating above the Capitol Records tower here in Hollywood. I've gotten some great photos of it already...just waiting for a nice pink sunset to get some more.

Don't know how long the pig will fly.. maybe a week? A month?

Archived