Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
The Pagemeister

Warren Haynes

I saw Gov't Mule in concert at Memphis about 3 years ago. Maybe it's just me but watching Warren Haynes play guitar was an incredible experience. The band put on a fantastic show and ranks up there at the top of all the concerts I've attended.

Did you know that on Halloween 2007, Gov't Mule covered the entire "Houses of the Holy" album? It's available for sale as "Holy Haunted House".

Did you know that on Halloween 2007, Gov't Mule covered the entire "Houses of the Holy" album? It's available for sale as "Holy Haunted House".

It was filmed right? It's been awhile but I watched some video of them performing songs from "Houses of the Holy". I really liked it.

I met Warren at a hotel bar in St. Louis around 5 or 6 years ago. Govt. Mule happened to be passing through going to Des Moines, Iowa I think he said. Nice guy, funny and friendly.

I think warren haynes is a great guitar player too. Ive seen govt mule a few times and theyve done good covers of grateful dead and zeppelin. Ofcourse seen the allmanns a bunch of times at the beacon as well.

what a great guitarest. weather thats gov`t mule, warren haynes band or other projects.

fabulous amazing guitarist of highest rated musician Warren Haynes, I`ve gotten loads of Mule/WHB live downloads which are a joy to listen too!. where the have been into the UK to play show I`ve been lucky to have seen them....

well the Mule have already released two albums " SCO-MULE and DARK SIDE OF THE MULE " now on 27/04/2015 its the release of " DUB MULE " now that's a lot of live GOV`T MULE. as anyone gotten the Mule do the Rolling Stones... I`m having trouble finding a copy...

I`m :hurrah: as I`ve just found a copy of mule playing the stones :stereo::stereo::stereo: :stereo: :stereo:

Edited by geekfreak