List of celebs that were there?

(some of you might not know him) but Ilan Rubin from the band LostProphets came to the show. here's his account on the whole thing.

he also mentioned Jeff Beck, Chad Smith, Marilyn Manson, Juliette Lewis, Brian May, and Dave Mustaine there.

I didnt see him, but the papers said McCartney was there. I definately saw footage of the Edge and Noel Gallagher and the singer from Def Leppard (Elliot?)...he was particularly funny, shaking his head in disblief at what he had just witnessed, suggesting that he and his generation of rockers were just pretenders and that Zep were untouchable.

I didnt see him, but the papers said McCartney was there. I definately saw footage of the Edge and Noel Gallagher and the singer from Def Leppard (Elliot?)...he was particularly funny, shaking his head in disblief at what he had just witnessed, suggesting that he and his generation of rockers were just pretenders and that Zep were untouchable.

Crowded house were there, they mentioned at their show at The Royal ALbert Hall last night, they even played a bit of Kashmir ! They were excellent but nothing compares to Monday night, I am still trying to take it all in.

Cheers

Warby

Michael J. Fox

Marilyn Manson

Kate Moss

Pink

Naomi Campbell

The Edge of U2

Liam and Noel Gallager of Oasis

Dave Grohl

Mick Jagger

Paul McCartney

James Taylor

Brian May

David Gilmour

Ann and Nancy Wilson

Richard Ashcroft singer from the Verve

And I'm sure there were thousands more there.

One of the Kemp brothers from Spandau Ballet was there. He smiled and waved at the camera.

Just hoping that a lot of them announce their immediate retirement from music after witnessing inarguable proof of just how pointless they really are!

Yes, I tend to agree with this comment. Having said that, there were some massive egos there and the idea of inferiority or pointlessness probably never occurs to some of them!!

Archived