List of celebs that were there?

I saw

Liam Gallagher (smoking!)

Noel Gallagher

Evan Seinfeld

Joe Elliott

Mike Rutherford (Genisis) (Ihope he learnt something - Genesis Old Trafford gig was crap)

Sundry Foo fighters

My pal sitting at end of my row saw Stewart Copeland

Iwould love to see the full guest list as I saw many familiar faces but couldn't put a name to them - in particular a lady with long tousled hair and young child with her. She was wearing brown leather trousers with white stitching on and was well fit. Who was she?

I posted this on the Celebrity/VIP thread about Paris Hilton.

either she is a Led Zeppelin fan (I highly doubt it) or she just went for publicity like all the others except for Dave Grohl and other musical artists.

That's only speculation and only an opinion.

Celebrities wouldn't spend all that money to fly all the way to London if they didn't care much for Led Zeppelin.

As I said above, Led Zeppelin was a band that got a lot of support from famous people, they always had since way back in the 70's. All Led Zeppelin fans should know that by now.

Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley were there to support Led Zeppelin 'cause the guys in the band were obviously huge fans of Elvis. So they went to the Led Zep reunion to return their support.

I find it hilarious how people assume that Paris Hilton knows nothing about Led Zeppelin just because she gets into a lot of trouble with the law.

Michael J. Fox was there because he is a huge fan of the band.

Of course, everyone knows who Led Zeppelin is and loves the band just like us.

If you honestly think celebs were there for publicity, how more delusional can you get?

I know that Roy Harper would hate being called a celeb, but was there any sign of him at The 02?

I was hoping he would be there cos he's cool. He's really not a celeb and yeah he would hate being called one. I should go see his blog and see if there's anything there about it. If he was there he should have some nice nasty things to say about other famous people.

Oasis prinicipals

Dammit, I knew they'd be there!

I didn't spot any celebrities, but of the ones I've heard about, it would certainly have been a dream to bump into these!

By that I'm guessing you just mean Liam and Noel, by the way?

Yeah and I dug it when he said (something like) 'I defy any group of bassist, keyboard player, guitarist, drummer and vocalist to go on stage and be able to produce THAT noise'

'A monster' is just the nail on the head to describe Jimmy too!

Paul McCartney was on that radio show earlier and gave huge compliments to the band. Said Robert sounded like he was 15, Jason did a good job standing in for his dad, and that Jimmy played like a monster.

J've seen Michil Gorbachov with wife and Dennis Teacher with Maggie were among .

Near me stood Shaq O'Neal and two guys behind him have had seen nothing . Both came from Japan (rather short people so can you imagine....both were in tears all gig!)

Pele was there.

:blink:

A friend of mine claims Charlie Manson was there. You might have seen the two bodyguards. The nice white jacket with the long sleeves was a fashion sensation too!

J've seen Michil Gorbachov with wife and Dennis Teacher with Maggie were among .

Near me stood Shaq O'Neal and two guys behind him have had seen nothing . Both came from Japan (rather short people so can you imagine....both were in tears all gig!)

Pele was there.

:blink:

Why are people obsessed by which celebs attended?

Because we find it interesting to see what celebs are a big Led Zeppelin fan. They are big Led Zeppelin die hard fans like all of us, there's nothing wrong with that.

THAT'S RIGHT -- YOU TELL 'EM ! ! ! !

He/She (Gender Uspecified) is Acting like a SourPuss ! !

I think hot dog is obsessed...with people that are obsessed with Celebs.... :D

LINK TO THE GIGWISE PHOTO GALLERY OF THE CELEB ARRIVALS -- ENJOY ! ! ! !

Archived