List of celebs that were there?

i was sat near the VIP drop off door in the VIP lounge,

paul mcartney and his girlfriend arrived together in the vip loung arm in arm. Noel gallaher i saw there, richard hammond top gear presenter, dave grohl who took time to speak to everyone who approached him so that was very cool - even posed for a pic :)

BTW: gallaher was in the vip bar till 8:30 and didnt see any of th pre show acts like me :)

There was a guy in the lower seating tier to the right of the stage who many seemed to be going to up to to shake his hand and have photos taken. he seemed quite old with a long grey/white beard and hair. I couldn't work out who it was. I saw one the the Hawkins brothers from the Darkness sitting in a prominent position outside one of the restaurants, presumably desperate for any recognition. He doesn't really count as a celeb though... :rolleyes:

Dave Gilmour

Dave Grohl

Brian May

Paul

Mick

Joe Elliot

Oasis prinicipals

Naomi

Elvis offspring

Rosetta Arquette

Im sure most of the court were there! Let us all hope that the rest of us will get the chance to see this show in the near future!

There was a guy in the lower seating tier to the right of the stage who many seemed to be going to up to to shake his hand and have photos taken. he seemed quite old with a long grey/white beard and hair. I couldn't work out who it was.
Could it have been Roy Harper?

Archived