Best video for Earls Court 25th

LedZep342

There may have already been a thread on this, but what is the best video of Earls Court 25th?

The best video of this show imho is the Blu ray called First Class Ticket.

DEMAND UNPREDICTED IN THE HISTORY OF ROCK MUSIC. It has the full Tangerine without a video gap and no color bleed, but get another release for the gap inbetween Tangerine and Going to California.

Ok, thanks, do you know of any downloads for this?

It's on youtube...

It's not complete on youtube (Dazed, some plant intro stuff)

I'll PM you my edited version of the show. I got the vids off youtube.

Ok, cool, and what about the Assemblage 2 download?

I just think it's funny how the two of you go back and forth many times on each thread. There is some of that with others here, but not to the extent that the two of you do. Although, what the two of you do is harmless. These is no name calling or hatred like what happens in other sections of the board. For example, you should check out the "Ramble On" section and the political threads to see this. Especially, the current "Osama Bin Laden Is Dead" thread.

EDIT. Now I know what SuperDave is talking about. It is kinda funny! :)

But can you guys lower on the comments unless this goes REALLY out of hand on a topic? Thanks :)

The two of you have control over this and not us.

There may have already been a thread on this, but what is the best video of Earls Court 25th?

I cannot say which is the best video of Earls Court May, 24, or May 25, 1975, however, I personally own both on dvd from two different sources. May 24 from one source that is 3 compiled discs on 3 seperate dvds, and May 25 from a completely different source that is compiled on 2 dvds that happened to be in one dvd case/sleeve.

If you are really interested in this, I suggest you "surf" the Internet to find these dvds that are ready for sale and very good in quality. I did, found who was selling them, purchased them, and am still very happy to have purchased them. Two of the Greatest and Best documented concerts that Led Zeppelin ever played are mine to view over and over again. There were 5 Earls Court gigs that Led Zeppelin played in May of 1975, however, as far as I know these 2 shows are the only ones ever to be made available to those who can find them and seek them out. I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived