What do you believe in?

Anjin-san

just wondering ...... does anyone on here believe in the ancient alien astronaut theory?

some think that many times over and over a long period of time stretching waaaaaay back, we have been visited by aliens, and that they helped/taught us things, for example they may have built, or helped us build, the pyramids. and that many of the giant structures found around the world such as the easter island sculptures, stonehenge etc, were built either by aliens or by us using alien technologies.

there are many artifacts /drawings/sculptures/etc that have been found that seem to depict flying objects/man-like beings that seem to be wearing spacesuits, that i just can't think why they ( early humans ) would have depicted these things unless thay had actually seen them.

yes, i am talking about theories such as those in the book " chariots of the gods".

i find it fascinating, and i believe it to be true.

if you disagree, that's fine, but i was wondering if anyone else believes this, as i haven't seen it brought up on here before.

It's an interesting theory, and one I personally find more plausible than a lot of what's written in the Bible. I did watch an interesting documentary on National Geographic about Stonehenge being built or inspired by an alien civilisation. There are details about it here:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/stonehenge-decoded-3372/inspired-aliens

Anyway, I do believe that there is other intelligent life in the universe, although I don't believe that we are being visited by UFOs today. If we were, I'm sure we'd have concrete proof.

I believe that Science, with all its sophisticated equipment that allows us to look out to the edges of our universe and almost inside the atom will eventually make it impossible for God to hide anywhere, and maybe that's what God is waiting for. :o

Regards, Danny

I believe that human beings are very inteligent and that much of our knowledge has been lost over many thousands of years. The artifacts and other things you point to were made by people just like us. People highly motivated by their religous/spiritual beliefs, but not by aliens.

i acknowledge that that is your opinion.

but it is not fact. :)

i believe it far more plauseable that early man had some help. there are structures on this earth that were put there thousands of years ago that have single blocks of stone weighing 100 tons. we can't even move rocks like that TODAY with all our equipment!

and it makes me wonder .......

Yes I do! Very good post. Ancient Aliens is one of my favorite shows on the History channel. I agree with you and am fascinated about the carvings, drawings and depictions that do show what these ancient civilizations saw and then put down in such renderings of flying objects and "beings" wearing what does look like spacesuits, etc... Very fascinating stuff. Even if you do not believe, I say watch this program whenever you can and I will tell you that it may not make you a believer, but it really will make you think.

I also believe that Planet Earth is constantly being visited by UFO's somewhere, anywhere in the world on a daily basis. Do I have proof? Of course not. Do I believe that? Yes I do. Am I crazy? Maybe, however, if believing in UFO's and Extra-Terrestrials makes me crazy, then I know that I am not the only crazy person in the World.

i have recently discovered this show, it's amazing! i love seeing real film of the places around the world that they talk about. some i had never heard of before.

if anyone is interested in this topic, i would urge you to watch this show " ancient aliens" on the history channel. my friend downloaded some for me. really good stuff. imo.

I believe other life must exist but its too distant for us to detect. And probably not advanced. There could be planets with life even dinosuars out there somewhere? But if they were as advanced as us they too would be trying to find us. Vast distances could certainly prohibit this from happening. It would take years for a signal to reach a distant planet. But we woulld have heard something by now if there were any life in reasonable proximity? Meaning a few light years. It would be quite an event if we were ever to get a sigbal. That is the best I would expect. A radio eignal from far far away. A spaceship, I dont believe it either . But as advanced as we are, we still cannot get to Mars without great difficulty and that is iin our own solar system. So if you believe in random genetic selection, there has to be life. If you believe strictly in a God that made all of this. Maybe not. But both could be possible.

how amazing, life-changing would it be if we do get that signal/contact!

would it end all war here on earth? hmmmm maybe ....

There are more stars in the Universe than grains of sand on the earth. To think there isn't life out there just seems unrealistic imo.

Even though we don't yet have scientific proof of other life out there, anyone who has the audacity to think we are the only living organisms in our universe does not have a grasp of its true size.

:goodpost: have to agree with this. the more i read and watch shows about this, the more amazed i become.

the size of the KNOWN universe is mind boggling, but there could be millions of MORE galaxies out there that we don't even know about yet!

and another thing i believe is that i can't get the multiquote feature to work for me. sorry for all these single posts! :slapface:

It's an interesting theory, and one I personally find more plausible than a lot of what's written in the Bible. I did watch an interesting documentary on National Geographic about Stonehenge being built or inspired by an alien civilisation. There are details about it here:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/stonehenge-decoded-3372/inspired-aliens

Anyway, I do believe that there is other intelligent life in the universe, although I don't believe that we are being visited by UFOs today. If we were, I'm sure we'd have concrete proof.

g'day mate!

there are so many weird and unexplained structures etc here on our little planet. i hope one day we can get proof one way or another about them.

until then, i believe the ancient alien theory to be the most plauseable, as you say.

and by aliens, i am not just talking about " little green men who probe", though they may well exist, who knows? they may have looked much like us, or nothing like us at all. the ancient alien theory suggest they were human-like, going by the depictions that have been preserved in stone carvings etc.

care to expand on that? :unsure:

There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 Billion people.

As immense as that game is, there is a bigger one: Control through fear. As Werner Von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, a maniacal machine - the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex - would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today) to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space.

To justify eventually spending trillions of dollars on space weapons, the world would be deceived about a threat from outer space, thus uniting the world in fear, in militarism and in war.

Over the past 40 years, UFOlogy, as it is called, combined with a mighty media machine, has increasingly demonized ETs via fearsome movies like Independence Day, and pseudo-science that presents alien kidnappings and abuse as a fact (in some circles) of modern life. That some humans have had contact with ETs I have no doubt; that the real ET contact has been subsumed in an ocean of hoaxed accounts.

Real ET events are seldom reported out to the public. The Machine ensures that the hoaxed, frightening and intrinsically xenophobic accounts are the ones seen and read by millions. This mental conditioning to fear ET has been subtly reinforced for decades, in preparation for future deceptions. Deceptions that will make 9/11 look trivial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F_t9B8cUi0

how amazing, life-changing would it be if we do get that signal/contact!

would it end all war here on earth? hmmmm maybe ....

I have always believed that if aliens were to ever visit us then they would be peaceful as a violent and destructive species would have inevitably destroyed themselves before they could ever progress far enough to travel across the universe.

Stephen Hawking's Universe takes a different view. This wouldn't be a very peaceful scenario! :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKjr5OFqhLo

The flaw with this scenario is that it's based on human charactersitics.I don't think think we can ever possibly know what the intentions would be of a species of such higher intelligence than us. Maybe they'd be archeologists like in latest Indiana Jones movie! :D If aliens did visit though, I believe most of the world's religions would lose the power they currently have over people, and that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Please don't shoot me down for saying that, this is only what I 'believe'.

If aliens did visit though, I believe most of the world's religions would lose the power they currently have over people, and that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Please don't shoot me down for saying that, this is only what I 'believe'.

Nice and cool thing you said there:):)......Vatican, Mecca and Vishnu Temple BEWARE:):):)!!!

Hi all,

I stated what I believe in and Electrophile attacks me, One other thing I believe in is: if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

I didn't attack you,.... :mellow:

I started this thread so everyone can state what the believe in.Without disagreement.

I believe it's a good thread.

KB

Archived