Pick a concert.

Why am I not surprised Tom? That would be the date of 1977 I'd pick with honorable mentions to June 21st and April 27.

Hehe. :D

April 27th? Not a bad show but I would have rather been at the 28th myself.

Hehe. :D

April 27th? Not a bad show but I would have rather been at the 28th myself.

I meant the 28th. Far better than the previous night. Just to see No Quarter that night, would be enough, with "Nutrocker" and the blues jam :guitar_mood: that follows. Epic! :thumbsup:

Out of them all which one would you have loved to have gone to.

For me it's Boston Tea 1969. They played for nearly or above 4 hours and this is Zeppelin their early days.

The best days. IMO

Oh well least I have this

Thanks Conney! :D

That show is so good its hard to describe. They are just brutal and raw there, like animals.

The bow on HMMT is really creepy, some of the best. The drum solo, he SLAMS the drums, it sounds almost scary.

What's that sound Page makes before he starts to play You Shook Me? Intriguing. Plant at the very end end of BIGLY, wow.

That's prob. the best White Summer I've heard. Page is playng so fast and Indian, it seems to go somewhere else entirely.

I've seen it written that the Tea Partry show was in May, but this sounds much earlier than that.

What a dirty, vicious performance.

I'd have to say 6/21/77. Even though I'm a bigger fan of earlier tours, and usually would pick a '73 show, I'd pick LA '77 for the overall cultural experience. Being a teenager, going to a Zeppelin concert on a sunny June day in California, lines around the block for this new movie phenomenon "Star Wars" at Grauman's Chinese Theater across town, muscle cars everywhere...the overall scene would've been awesome.

RAH for me. I actually toured RAH just to see what it is like and was very impressed. The stage is a lot smaller than I expected.

I saw Jeff Beck there in 2009, but as good as he was I would give anything to have seen Zep there.

I was so very fortunate to see them in 73 and 75 and I would not trade those experiences for anything...except to have been able to see them in New Orleans in 77 and the 1980 tour they were rehearsing for because if these would have been, life for dear Robert and Maureen and the Bonham family would be different.

Edited by Deborah J

I was so very fortunate to see them in 73 and 75 and I would not trade those experiences for anything...except to have been able to see them in New Orleans in 77 and the 1980 tour they were rehearsing for because if these would have been, life for dear Robert and Maureen and the Bonham family would be different.

I envy you Debs. You are so fortunate to have experienced a real Led Zeppelin concert, not once...but twice.